Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 06:57 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepa76 View Post
So he has zero blame in all this? What sabotaging their lives will accomplish is payment for my pain, caused by him, and satisfaction. He'll also need to explain to her Why this is happening, that I existed, even if by doing this I become the villain, that's better than not existing.
When you get into a relationship, you sign up for the potential for pain. Life isn't all hee hee haha and no consequences for dealing with other people at an intimate level.

The funny thing is that you seem to think this guy is a total scumbag but are only willing to ruin his life because he's not with you. That's pretty messed up.

Old 09-08-2016, 07:00 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xolisiwe View Post
No. I would not. It would make me a very sad person indeed to ruin someone's life because they have decided they don't want to be with me.
Agreed with this.

Revenge is never right. But it can be understandable sometimes. But not for just being dumped. That's not revenge worthy. Same way it's not worthy just because I like a guy, and he doesn't like me back. Not worthy of hate. Feelings are feelings. He didn't do anything wrong just because he doesn't like me that way.

He likes this girl more than you, and it's not a crime. He was involved with both of you, and he chose her. And you knew about her the entire time. So you had the option of walking away at any given time if you didn't like the woman.

And if this guy is as big a piece of trash as you claim, then why do you wanna be with him anyhow? You were fine with everything he was doing, long as he dated you. Now that he chose someone else, you think he's scum and wanna report him to the police, and try to ruin his relationship. Very immature. And it makes you look worse than him.

And as mentioned, this guy is not innocent. users are no good. But You share the blame when you allow yourself to be used, and know that's what's happening. People can't use you if you are aware of their games, and don't give them any chances.And lets say you get your revenge. The guy still isn't gonna want anything to do with you, especially after the stunt. So you still won't get him back.

Old 09-08-2016, 07:15 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,315,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepa76 View Post
Thing is he's denied using me over and over, when looking back the whole thing was him using me, acting the part, knowing exactly what to say to make me fall, and once I did he removed all sex and intimacy, yet wouldn't let me move on. He's so good at it he has to have done this before to other vulnerable guys. He was so paranoid too about anyone finding out that I couldn't ever meet anyone he knew, so I was a ghost. And you can't hurt a ghost right, they aren't really people.
Good Grief - get some counseling and stop trying to find excuses so you feel okay about seeking revenge. I assume you're an adult. Consider this a learning lesson and move on. Harboring all this animosity is not good for you.

Old 09-08-2016, 07:39 AM

44,355 posts, read 20,063,008 times
This thread is closed. The consensus is that OP should not move forward with his plan to ruin others' lives.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships