Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 11:17 AM

4 posts, read 2,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
It could be or she's just glad for the online company ( meaning anyone ).

Are you seriously considering meeting her for a date?
We she was suggesting we meet for breakfast a while back. But I am not sure if we met would she get flirty with me because like I said whenever I emailed her she would reply back right away and with a smiley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 11:19 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger sleeven View Post
We she was suggesting we meet for breakfast a while back. But I am not sure if we met would she get flirty with me because like I said whenever I emailed her she would reply back right away and with a smiley
Breakfast is not a sexy date meal, generally. Replying back immediately means she's probably bored, and smileys are just lighthearted punctuation.

Old 09-13-2016, 11:25 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger sleeven View Post
We had a story just like this last year EXACTLY like this..... Not well husband, emails, smileys, old co worker, meeting for coffee...... Hmmmmmmm

The same advice on that thread still applies ... DONT PURSUE.

Forget the smileys! .... ❤️💋💕💘💚💛😻😍....... And Im still not interested in dating you mate! LOL

No seriously mate it's not worth it

Old 09-13-2016, 11:26 AM

22,591 posts, read 47,670,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Breakfast is not a sexy date meal, generally. Replying back immediately means she's probably bored, and smileys are just lighthearted punctuation.
Seriously.

Why on earth would anyone think that adding a smiley means they are hot for you??

Old 09-13-2016, 11:43 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Depends. The key phrase was "I've been thinking of you a lot lately." Every time I ever heard a woman say that in my single life, there was a very specific thing she was thinking about. So her smileys might be code for "Let's play airship. You be the dirigible and I'll be the hangar."

Old 09-13-2016, 11:56 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Depends. The key phrase was "I've been thinking of you a lot lately." Every time I ever heard a woman say that in my single life, there was a very specific thing she was thinking about. So her smileys might be code for "Let's play airship. You be the dirigible and I'll be the hangar."
Maybe, but I'm sure you've had the experience where something reminds you of someone, and lo, a few days later they call/text/email and you say, "I was just thinking about you!" Perfectly innocent.

Just based on the OP's lack of self-awareness, I sincerely doubt that this married woman with an ill husband was just biding her time to use her ex-work pal as a boytoy. Now I'm wondering if there's an age difference between the two, and if it's likely she sees him as a nice kid, not a prospect.

Old 09-14-2016, 04:49 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You should send a dic pic.

That will let you know exactly where you stand.
It's better to wait until your face to face. So you can disappoint her in person.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:06 AM

3,850 posts, read 4,153,368 times
The advice you got last year still stands.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:13 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
I wouldn't be messing with a woman who may or may not be messing around on her man.

It's a complete turn off unless all you honestly value from her is a vagina willing to accommodate your penis.

...if that's the case you really have nothing to lose by telling her what you want, just a bunch of mind games and chemical highs from flirtation.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:53 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Maybe there's several guys like you that she's recruiting for supplemental services that she's not able to get at home? She might be a Pony Express Rider (PER) who rides one mount to exhaustion and then hops onto the next. If one of them got injured, they usually shot them and put them out for the coyotes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships