Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 07:14 PM

8 posts, read 6,179 times

Advertisements

Let's say you have gone on a few dates with a girl. You take her out to dinner, ignite her emotional brain, she is having fun, she seems to be digging you, enjoying the time with you. You start flirting, touching her hands, getting touchy, etc. How do you mention that you want her to go with you to somewhere private without sounding awkward. In other words, how do you tell her you want to have sex with her without being obvious and ruin the moment

I was thinking something like

You know I'm really having a good time with you, but what do you say we go somewhere more private?

How do you hint that you want intimacy, in other words, take her to a motel or your apartment and being smooth at the same time?

I feel like saying "what do you say we go to..." is like asking for permission, and it may be better to just say you are taking somewhere more private, without mentioning where, shell get the hint and will say yes or not

If you mention sex or what you want exactly, it will kill the emotional part

Old 09-20-2016, 07:20 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
You've been on a few dates and none of them have taken place in your or her private home?

Unless you are in high school, in which case the car is always the best place to escalate.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:25 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,443,944 times
Wait for her to make the first move!

Old 09-20-2016, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
Wait for her to make the first move!
unlikely to happen lol

Im looking for a good smooth line or something

Old 09-20-2016, 07:42 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorcito View Post
unlikely to happen lol

How about let's get naked!

Old 09-20-2016, 07:46 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
unlikely to happen lol

How about "Is that reflective clothing you're wearing? Because I can see myself in your pants."

Old 09-20-2016, 07:49 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
Let's say you have gone on a few dates with a girl. You take her out to dinner, ignite her emotional brain, she is having fun, she seems to be digging you, enjoying the time with you. You start flirting, touching her hands, getting touchy, etc. How do you mention that you want her to go with you to somewhere private without sounding awkward. In other words, how do you tell her you want to have sex with her without being obvious and ruin the moment

I was thinking something like

You know I'm really having a good time with you, but what do you say we go somewhere more private?

How do you hint that you want intimacy, in other words, take her to a motel or your apartment and being smooth at the same time?

I feel like saying "what do you say we go to..." is like asking for permission, and it may be better to just say you are taking somewhere more private, without mentioning where, shell get the hint and will say yes or not

If you mention sex or what you want exactly, it will kill the emotional part
i agree with this, the key is to put yourself in a position to win.

maybe 'do you want to come over to my place and watch a movie"

if she says yes, that's a good sign.

the key is to appear to 'go slow' if you really like her as a long term gf or possible wife, take your time. if she's a one night stand kind of girl, well, i'm sure you hand that differently. depends on what you want in the weeks and months ahead.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:50 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
How old are you?

Old 09-20-2016, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
i agree with this, the key is to put yourself in a position to win.

maybe 'do you want to come over to my place and watch a movie"

if she says yes, that's a good sign.

the key is to appear to 'go slow' if you really like her as a long term gf or possible wife, take your time. if she's a one night stand kind of girl, well, i'm sure you hand that differently. depends on what you want in the weeks and months ahead.
that's why I'm asking for a smooth way to initiate sex without stating the obvious, never state what you are going to do. What if I cannot take her to my apartment, what if I have a roommate and need to take her to a motel?

I feel like asking is too nice [Mod cut.], youre asking for permission, and it doesn't make you sound sure of yourself.

I'm really enjoying my time with you so far, but now I will take you somewhere else where you and I can spend some time alone. She will get the hint. You are not asking for permission, you are the leader. I feel like you should be touching her somehow, while you say this. Touching her hands or kissing her.

Women are submissive and they want the man to make the decision, to lead

Whether you ask for permission or state what you want, if she is not feeling you, she will deny either way, so might as well just be bold and lead, but is better to do it in a smooth way, so you dont look like a fool

Last edited by PJSaturn; 09-21-2016 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: No Alpha-Beta posts, please.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:57 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Haven't you youngsters ever heard of "Netflix and chill"??

Must we throw you young'ns into a pen together like pandas in the zoo and lock the door until we hear the furniture stop creaking?

I miss the 80s, when people knew how to have sex.

Anyway, good luck, OP. But I'll leave you with this hint: until people ceased to understand how to communicate while actually in the same room together rather than texts or Instagram, we used to build up to it. Make out, then the next date, make out plus some touching, then the next date at a private locale...something along those lines. It sounds crazy but it just might work. Or...it seems like it did for about the past 30,000 years or so, anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships