Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 05:29 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times

Advertisements

Pro Choice here. I don't like the concept, it stinks of sleazy greed which I find repulsive. I can't imagine doing it with a woman either. Why would I want to be with someone that didn't want to be with me? No point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 05:43 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,399,956 times
Add a zero or two.

Old 11-08-2016, 06:15 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,929,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
Would $50,000 entice you to sleep with a very attractive, nicely shaped, and sincere person who desired you that much?
At 64, 20 bucks would do it.

Old 11-08-2016, 06:41 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Quote:
I was going to gear this for ladies only but what the hey, the guys can play.

I've been watching the TV show "The Client List". A brief description for those who don't know the show. It was a TV movie starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. She plays a small town Texas woman who starts work at a massage parlor legitimately but discovers the place has a secret client's list of local fat cats who get "extras". It was later made into a TV show and here is where the story begins...

Jen has now bought the place and is still running it as a cathouse of sorts. Her life is falling into a shambles though. Her husband has left her and was arrested for theft and she's paying an expensive lawyer to spring him. Her business badly needs some structural work on the building and she's raising kids by herself. Oh by the way, it's not all gloom and doom. She's taken up with her ex's brother, but she badly needs a cash infusion for all her other problems.

Along comes wealthy stud client. He's handsome, buff, and actually, quite nice and sincere and treats her with respect. So he's not a Trump sleazeball. He must have watched that Demi Moore movie because he offers Jen $50,000 for a night of unbridled passion. And I'm not just talking about a happy ending. He actually wants to kiss and hug and cuddle afterwards. Your basic girlfriend experience.

Jen resists at first and dresses up like a floozy and refuses to kiss. He persists though about wanting total GFE and you can't blame him for wanting his money's worth. She caves in, does the deed and immediately afterwards dissolves into a pool of tears and self-loathing for selling out. It's bad enough she's a brothel madame and mating with her ex's brother but now she's just a low class 'Ho as well. But enough of her problems.

If you were in her position, would you do as she did? Would $50,000 entice you to sleep with a very attractive, nicely shaped, and sincere person who desired you that much? To be fair, keep Jen's conditions. Your spouse has left you so there's no real commitment there anymore. You're involved with your ex-in-law but you figure that's not a long term thing either. You badly need the money.

Would you do it? Can your affections be bought (or at least rented)? And would you hate yourself afterwards like Jen did?
$50k? Demi got a mill in "Indecent Proposal"!

Old 11-08-2016, 09:27 PM

469 posts, read 398,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Yes I would.

Got paid $500/hr once to watch Monty Python movies with an Internet mogul. Same guy also paid me $500/hr to go hiking with him when his Music Industry friends visited from L.A.

The MP date lasted about 5 hours, the hiking date almost 4.

I did turn down his $20,000/month offer to be his GF though; felt like "ownership" & I would not have had my freedom.

He was wierd. Heck; he still IS wierd ... I keep reading abouit his funny but alarming antics in another country ... so glad I dodged THAT bullet!

Let me guess...McAfee?? If so, yes you did dodge a bullet!

Old 11-08-2016, 11:26 PM

247 posts, read 198,115 times
50 grand and he's attractive? Yes I definitely would.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:50 AM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times
Is that horrible show still on? I can't stand J-Love... She seemed a "natural" for that part, though, lol.

In answer to the question - NO.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:46 PM

32,647 posts, read 48,028,221 times
For a start, I would not be running a brothel, and beyond that, I really have no use for a man that thinks I am a commodity to be purchased. Which ties into the refusal to run a brothel.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:09 PM

466 posts, read 314,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Yes I would.

Got paid $500/hr once to watch Monty Python movies with an Internet mogul. Same guy also paid me $500/hr to go hiking with him when his Music Industry friends visited from L.A.

The MP date lasted about 5 hours, the hiking date almost 4.

I did turn down his $20,000/month offer to be his GF though; felt like "ownership" & I would not have had my freedom.

He was wierd. Heck; he still IS wierd ... I keep reading abouit his funny but alarming antics in another country ... so glad I dodged THAT bullet!
omg that's woahhhh lol 20,000 haha

Old 11-14-2016, 08:17 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,083,522 times
Quote:
I was going to gear this for ladies only but what the hey, the guys can play.

I've been watching the TV show "The Client List". A brief description for those who don't know the show. It was a TV movie starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. She plays a small town Texas woman who starts work at a massage parlor legitimately but discovers the place has a secret client's list of local fat cats who get "extras". It was later made into a TV show and here is where the story begins...

Jen has now bought the place and is still running it as a cathouse of sorts. Her life is falling into a shambles though. Her husband has left her and was arrested for theft and she's paying an expensive lawyer to spring him. Her business badly needs some structural work on the building and she's raising kids by herself. Oh by the way, it's not all gloom and doom. She's taken up with her ex's brother, but she badly needs a cash infusion for all her other problems.

Along comes wealthy stud client. He's handsome, buff, and actually, quite nice and sincere and treats her with respect. So he's not a Trump sleazeball. He must have watched that Demi Moore movie because he offers Jen $50,000 for a night of unbridled passion. And I'm not just talking about a happy ending. He actually wants to kiss and hug and cuddle afterwards. Your basic girlfriend experience.

Jen resists at first and dresses up like a floozy and refuses to kiss. He persists though about wanting total GFE and you can't blame him for wanting his money's worth. She caves in, does the deed and immediately afterwards dissolves into a pool of tears and self-loathing for selling out. It's bad enough she's a brothel madame and mating with her ex's brother but now she's just a low class 'Ho as well. But enough of her problems.

If you were in her position, would you do as she did? Would $50,000 entice you to sleep with a very attractive, nicely shaped, and sincere person who desired you that much? To be fair, keep Jen's conditions. Your spouse has left you so there's no real commitment there anymore. You're involved with your ex-in-law but you figure that's not a long term thing either. You badly need the money.

Would you do it? Can your affections be bought (or at least rented)? And would you hate yourself afterwards like Jen did?
I am a dude. So the scenario would be a woman proposition me for $50K.

Would you do it? Yes.

Can your affections be bought (or at least rented)? Per your post, ""attractive, nicely shaped, and sincere person who desired you that much"". This is like a one night stand with a hot chick and a $50K bonus.

And would you hate yourself afterwards like Jen did? Hell no! See above response!

Last edited by Mr. Ryu; 11-14-2016 at 09:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships