Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2016, 07:40 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypennington View Post
do u think i have a right to be in this situation?

also, im asking for opinions on the situation on here because i know it would come across as clingy to her
Whether or not you have a right to put yourself through this, all you can do apparently is just cut and run. There are plenty of other women. You have a chance to find one that is more into you.

Old 11-21-2016, 08:26 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,516,374 times
Until you are married, you are single.
Legally.

You can argue all you want about this. But wait till your main squeeze is hospitalized or dies. That is when you'll have to accept the reality. Married is at a whole different level.

Move on, find someone who wants you as bad as you want them.

Old 11-21-2016, 09:28 PM

2,495 posts, read 1,869,118 times
Dude, whether you recognize it or not you are on your way out. You can take it like a man and bow out with your dignity intact (though it might be a little late for that) or you can act like a 12-year-old girl who didn't get invited to her BFF's slumber party and whine about it for another nine pages.

Your call....

Old 11-21-2016, 09:36 PM

513 posts, read 429,049 times
"About two weeks after we met, we were in a relationship."

Two weeks is not enough time to start dating someone; especially, if you want a meaningful relationship. Why? Because you barely know each other, besides liking a few photos. At least she's showing how she really feels for you, perhaps? Besides Facebook, how else do you two communicate? Do communicate face to face...or at all?

Old 11-22-2016, 01:16 PM

107 posts, read 138,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamary1 View Post
Dude, whether you recognize it or not you are on your way out. You can take it like a man and bow out with your dignity intact (though it might be a little late for that) or you can act like a 12-year-old girl who didn't get invited to her BFF's slumber party and whine about it for another nine pages.

Your call....
Why do you say Im on my way out? Because of what I've found out?

Old 11-22-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushandnotbeCrushed View Post
"About two weeks after we met, we were in a relationship."

Two weeks is not enough time to start dating someone; especially, if you want a meaningful relationship. Why? Because you barely know each other, besides liking a few photos. At least she's showing how she really feels for you, perhaps? Besides Facebook, how else do you two communicate? Do communicate face to face...or at all?
We still see eachother pretty frequently. She's not overly affectionate with me, she's also not a cold fish either. I'm just confused.

Old 11-22-2016, 01:40 PM

70 posts, read 46,498 times
You are about to be dumped, and most likely cheated on. You know it already. Your suspicions are correct and you are not dumb. There's no other possible explaination for what you have seen.

I know it hurts but it's better for you to cop out and learn something out of this. She's not a girl to have a relationship with in the first place. And if I was you I would really be upset by the fact I am being used as someone who is merely filling the gap between her previous hot bad boy and the one she's about to find.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarGi87 View Post
You are about to be dumped, and most likely cheated on. You know it already. Your suspicions are correct and you are not dumb. There's no other possible explaination for what you have seen.

I know it hurts but it's better for you to cop out and learn something out of this. She's not a girl to have a relationship with in the first place. And if I was you I would really be upset by the fact I am being used as someone who is merely filling the gap between her previous hot bad boy and the one she's about to find.
Sadly, you might be right. Randomly was on her instagram last night, saw a couple of dudes follow her on instagram. I look at the one guys page (he's not following many people, but he is following mostly females) and see that one of the pages he follows is "do.you.tinder?" meaning he's probably on tinder...meaning he probably found her on tinder..

Old 11-23-2016, 09:33 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,104,160 times
I feel bad for you, OP. You obviously care about her. You're afraid to confront the issue with her because you know a confrontation will likely result in the end of your relationship. I've been there. It's not a healthy place to be in. You don't trust her and a relationship cannot continue (at least not happily) without trust. In a healthy relationship you talk through issues and insecurities, not avoid them. You can either keep the relationship and remain quietly miserable (though it's likely eventually things will come to a head), break up with her, or talk to her about what's going on. Gut instincts are usually right. If you feel something is amiss it probably is.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:39 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,520,454 times
I think you should break up with her. It's clear you guys are not on the same page when it comes to social media, and if you bring it up with her, it may come off as you trying to tell her what to do with her social media pages. You are still young, and think of this as a lesson learned, as you get older and figure out what you are really looking for
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships