Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 06:59 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
I know sweetheart but that's my type of girl So if you have a man now, he's very happy, I can tell. Too many women want a submissive man instead of a leader.
Having a man as a leader in a relationship doesn't necessarily mean that he's viewed as "superior".

Putting someone on a pedestal can be very dangerous for all parties involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2016, 07:00 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Whoah I thought you wanted to savage your relationship with your girlfriend?

Old 11-12-2016, 07:11 PM

466 posts, read 314,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Having a man as a leader in a relationship doesn't necessarily mean that he's viewed as "superior".

Putting someone on a pedestal can be very dangerous for all parties involved.
It's my kind of danger a woman who puts a man on a pedistal would motivate him to do his best to please her in any way shape or form. That's very interesting.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
It's my kind of danger a woman who puts a man on a pedistal would motivate him to do his best to please her in any way shape or form. That's very interesting.
And can also lead to severe disappointment and disillusionment when she finds out that he is, in fact, human.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Whoah I thought you wanted to savage your relationship with your girlfriend?
Hey Raena if that comment was forwarded to me, yes I would but sadly the woman I care for is seeing someone which is why I'm uncertain what to do. If I told you what is currently going on it would mind blown you. Which is why I am open for dating and experiencing something new and if it's my destiny to find a partner that really understands me and we both could please eachother then I'm willing to go that route.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:20 PM

Quote:
And can also lead to severe disappointment and disillusionment when she finds out that he is, in fact, human.
I'm human but I'm loads of fun and love to dominate a woman in every possible way until she is more than satisfied. I believe in being dominant but giving my sub all she wishes in many different shapes and forms. I treat a person I'm with as a priority, I don't allow anything to get in my way with the woman I'm with and I believe men should practice that way and as you said it can be dangerous but worth the excitement!

Old 11-12-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
I'm human but I'm loads of fun and love to dominate a woman in every possible way until she is more than satisfied. I believe in being dominant but giving my sub all she wishes in many different shapes and forms. I treat a person I'm with as a priority, I don't allow anything to get in my way with the woman I'm with and I believe men should practice that way and as the lady said it can be dangerous but worth the excitement!
Wow, you're saying that "men should practice" what you enjoy? That's quite presumptuous.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:25 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
No.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:30 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,344,904 times
Quote:
Very true. My now ex-wife discovered it for herself. When we first started seeing each other, she worshiped the ground I walked on. After marriage, and passage of time, she saw that I was just a mortal human who worked every day, struggled to pay bills, etc.

I must admit, I am a bit envious when I'm with a woman who's traveled the world. I've never been outside of the continental 48; I've traveled coast to coast, but never abroad.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:30 PM

599 posts, read 693,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
LOL, I'm very single. I thought that the last guy who I went on a date with was "superior" to me because he lived in several different countries and spoke a few languages, but that was silly of me. And I thought the guy before him was "superior" because he played an instrument really well.

Ughhh, that's how I feel. I feel like he is better than me especially when he asked me questions about my finances, which I kind of thought it was strange because it was our 2nd meeting. He also plays an instrument and owns many things, he is well off
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships