Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 10:24 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I'm not reading any other threads or delving further into whatever drama is going on here..

That being said, there are plenty of ways to please a man in the meantime.

Also, giving him leftover Chinese from a plate you already ate off is kinda tacky..lol
She was dead tired! Are you one of her bf's friends, or something? And HELLO, she was driving! She had to eat first--they couldn't eat together, because somebody had to drive! WTH?!
It didn't matter anyway, because he didn't even believe her, let alone thank her. I hope she pulled over to a gas station and threw it away, since he was being a jerk about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 11:13 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,903,630 times
Quote:
I'm not reading any other threads or delving further into whatever drama is going on here..

That being said, there are plenty of ways to please a man in the meantime.

Also, giving him leftover Chinese from a plate you already ate off is kinda tacky..lol
You are OK with pleasing a man in other ways when he has been treating you the way the OP was treated?

Old 11-16-2016, 11:15 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
You are OK with pleasing a man in other ways when he has been treating you the way the OP was treated?
Ba-da bing, ba-da BOOM!

Old 11-16-2016, 11:21 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
She was dead tired! Are you one of her bf's friends, or something? And HELLO, she was driving! She had to eat first--they couldn't eat together, because somebody had to drive! WTH?!
It didn't matter anyway, because he didn't even believe her, let alone thank her. I hope she pulled over to a gas station and threw it away, since he was being a jerk about it.
Slow your roll, Ruth lol.

My disclaimer clearly stated I was addressing the issues of this thread only.

* I would not be with a man I did not wish to please, and vice versa. . That may just be the reality of her situation: 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Old 11-16-2016, 11:29 AM

Quote:
I don't have the time or interest to go get emotionally involved in the OP's entire post history..

Yall have at it tho!

Old 11-16-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Slow your roll, Ruth lol.

My disclaimer clearly stated I was addressing the issues of this thread only.

* I would not be with a man I did not wish to please, and vice versa. . That may just be the reality of her situation: 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Did you read even her OP? The parts where he abuses her emotionally and then "expects" her to satisfy him sexually?

Old 11-16-2016, 11:37 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggirls_dontcry View Post
I took him to work
such as shop for the house and go to an interview
I'm very tired.
I'm just so upset
So you aren't working and he is, and you're out shopping after dropping your kids off at grandma's and buying Chinese food which you ate without him, and now you're tired?

Old 11-16-2016, 11:52 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Did you read even her OP? The parts where he abuses her emotionally and then "expects" her to satisfy him sexually?
Plus the biggie that she's got a UTI, which is super uncomfortable and precludes sexytimes for a while.

Old 11-16-2016, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Her "Original" original post?! No, I read this one.

You suggested she put her kids up for adoption, lol. If that's "good" advice, then perhaps all her other threads should be merged into one big hot mess so we all can see what's what.

~ Because that is difference between what appears to be simply a "bad day" vs a bad life.

Old 11-16-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Her "Original" original post?! No, I read this one.

You suggested she put her kids up for adoption, lol. If that's "good" advice, then perhaps all her other threads should be merged into one big hot mess so we all can see what's what.

~ Because that is difference between what appears to be simply a "bad day" vs a bad life.
OP as in the original post of this thread.

It sounds as if you are OK in "pleasing a man in other ways" who treats you the way she was being treated by him in the OP... even if it was a bad day (even though no one suddenly starts treating his partner this way simply because of a bad day).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships