Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 03:51 PM

466 posts, read 314,847 times

Advertisements

I am slowly moving forward with my life however I am noticing that the woman I still care for is always using excuses to reach out to me despite being engaged to a mystery man. Why do you think for someone who claims not to have any feelings for me is emailing me an abundance of times? This is bothering because I have told her "since you don't love me, please end contact with me ok, do me a favor. Allow me to move on with my life and heal properly. I can't keep going back and fourth with a person who is no longer in love with me and is doing as she pleases which constantly hurts me. I've always felt like the side guy in the picture ever since we moved out, I felt like I was seeing you but there was always someone else and now that is the case guaranteed. You were almost married before and I went through hell and now you are again. Nothing new, I should be use to you having men around but it really hurts the soul. I feel hopeless at times because I'm so in tune with my emotions and the pain only builds. Have a good life and please, don't pity me, there's no more love and every time you tell me it's an other emotional blow to my heart.
here is the link:
chrome-extension://fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl/capture/index.html?src=screencapture-outlook-live-owa-1479507126496.png

chrome-extension://fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl/capture/index.html?src=screencapture-outlook-live-owa-1479507067487.png

recent emails:
Ameena C.
Then you should show respect back to the person. You value honesty? Then do not lie yourself. I hear you but these are selfish wishes when you don't apply them in general because you have disrespected me countless of times, still to this day with having the audacity to say "I'm engage"???? Then you blame me for my lies just to lie in return to me? Which is why I always told you it's about us!!!! not you.
Ameena C.
|
Yesterday, 3:13 PM
Giving up too easily would have been after okcupid....Maybe.... But all the pain and degrading and betrayals I endured. This doesn't have to do with love but self respect. I walked away and left you loving you but making the choice to respect myself. I had my weak moments but the more I stayed away the more objective I became. I fell in love with myself and can't love someone that doesn't give me the love and respect I give myself and consider myself worthy of. You don't have to agree with me but those are my feelings. My views and what I live by. I value myself very much and value respect over love

Stephanie then let me go, stop messaging me and move on, trust me I will eventually whether it's sooner or later. Again I am dissapointed knowing that you did not fight hard enough for us but I UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THE LOVE WAS NOT AS STRONG AS MINE WAS FOR YOU. I'm not trying to claim you never loved me but not as much as I did for you because to this day I am willing to work things out and I never ran away, I have neever ran to another woman and I have to say I get looks all the time because I am handsome. I just don't feel this way when I think of you but I won't go through details.
Ameena C.

Yesterday, 3:07 PM
You
Inbox
I'd go crazy over them. I just look forward, to the future and not allow myself to get stuck in the past. Time passes too quickly. I want to enjoy my life with my sin. Accomplish my goals and build a family with someone where there is never any disrespect or manipulation from either side. Just that.... If I get more than great but those are the things I need and want most. Respect. Loyalty. Nothing has hurt me more then to be in a shelter during my sons birthday last year. Thinking of suicide when he needed me because my heart broke. It changed me. Please understand and let me go.

Let me know what you guys think? What is her motive from your perspective? Read from bottom to top.

Last edited by StarfoxGod; 11-18-2016 at 04:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2016, 04:19 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,911,132 times
She likes the drama and knows that you like it also.

BTW, if you know women so well, why do you keep coming her asking questions about what is going on?

Old 11-18-2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post

BTW, if you know women so well, why do you keep coming her asking questions about what is going on?
I don't bro, I want her without it if possible. As for women I know their sexual urges very well and how physical and phycological pleasure is extremely important to them. I have a problem understanding their minds which to me is more important at this time because If I did I would be able to work on these types of situations. Imagine people who have been together for many years(5+) break up? Either one of the two for a reason that could have been worked on if there was proper comunication. That's sad bro, I don't know about you but I want to have a long lasting relationship with a woman and not continue hopping from one person to the next. Many people seem to think that it's ok and I disagree. Having sex with women and losing a relationship with your lover, best friend, all the roles this person plays in your life is a hard loss to accept. You women don't realize how important you are to the men you have been with. Please work things out before leaving him and the same thing could be said about some men. If you can't do not invest all of your time with someone just to take it all back.

Old 11-18-2016, 08:23 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,930,133 times
Block her! Block her! Block her! Block her!

Seriously dude.

If a girl rejects me, I cut off all contact. I think it's fine if you were with someone for a long time and have occasional contact with them and leave on fairly good terms. But from the sounds of it, you weren't even really with her.

Cut off contact, or you're just abusing yourself.

Old 11-18-2016, 08:37 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
'Please end contact with me,' - why would she, when you keep talking to her? No contact means no contact. Block her number and don't reply. Block emails, and then you won't be tempted to read. Do you want her to continue to string you along? You're never going to be her number one, she's hedging her bets.

Old 11-18-2016, 10:05 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,346,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post

100% this! Don't you know to stay away from toxic women who thrive on drama?

Old 11-18-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
Block her! Block her! Block her! Block her!

Seriously dude.

If a girl rejects me, I cut off all contact. I think it's fine if you were with someone for a long time and have occasional contact with them and leave on fairly good terms. But from the sounds of it, you weren't even really with her.

Cut off contact, or you're just abusing yourself.
I was with her for almost 3 years but only the 1st 3 months were amazing and then about 1 year with minor-severe issues. After that we were separated for the remainder of the year and change. You are right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
'Please end contact with me,' - why would she, when you keep talking to her? No contact means no contact. Block her number and don't reply. Block emails, and then you won't be tempted to read. Do you want her to continue to string you along? You're never going to be her number one, she's hedging her bets.
I'm feeling like number and you're right, why do people do this to others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRick24 View Post
100% this! Don't you know to stay away from toxic women who thrive on drama?
Why do some women thrive on drama??? it's only going to hurt people.

Old 11-18-2016, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
And you are right, I have had a hard time totally erasing her out of my life.

Old 11-18-2016, 10:58 PM

61,748 posts, read 87,217,162 times
You have two choices: erase her number and move on, OR keep contact and whine.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:15 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
And you are right, I have had a hard time totally erasing her out of my life.
You don't erase her. However badly your relationship with her turned out, she's still a person. Your best bet is to protect the good parts of your relationship that you had with her otherwise you'll end up building resentment that will poison your future relationships.

Don't erase her or your memories of your relationship; stop communicating with her and focus on your self, your personal pursuits that are going to feed your soul. You will in the process make yourself into a more attractive person for your next potential girlfriend. Women prefer men who have spent some time devoted to personal development and self improvement.

Well, maybe not all women, but for me, I was most attracted to my partner because he understood the concepts of self and ego. He was unafraid to describe his former failings as a human, and what he learned about himself in the process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships