Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 10:50 AM

1 posts, read 11,258 times

Advertisements

I have a problem...my girlfriend is flirting with my best friend..i know they don't have nothing right now but they are to close to each other...and they hide things to me..it hurts because they think I'm the bad guy..it just that it hurts to me to see them so close and I know they will fall in love in the future...my girlfriend and I still 100% in love we have being dating for five months and is great...but my best friend is really annoying me because he keeps getting close to her...and sometimes my girlfriend turns cold to me...i always see them laughing and happy...i love my girlfriend but I thinks every day the love she feels for me turns to my bf...what should I do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2016, 11:39 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,945,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernmass82 View Post
I have a problem...my girlfriend is flirting with my best friend..i know they don't have nothing right now but they are to close to each other...and they hide things to me..it hurts because they think I'm the bad guy..it just that it hurts to me to see them so close and I know they will fall in love in the future...my girlfriend and I still 100% in love we have being dating for five months and is great...but my best friend is really annoying me because he keeps getting close to her...and sometimes my girlfriend turns cold to me...i always see them laughing and happy...i love my girlfriend but I thinks every day the love she feels for me turns to my bf...what should I do?
Get a different best friend!

Stop including him in your adventures.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:41 AM

2,084 posts, read 2,621,019 times
Quit being a jealous and possessive boyfriend, for one. Take it from a formerly jealous person...being jealous does NOTHING. People will cheat regardless of your feelings, so you may as well not get yourself involved and make the situation worse by earning her resentment. If she cheats on you then you know what kind of person she and your best friend are. So leave it alone.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:42 AM

1,265 posts, read 970,683 times
Put her in check bro.

Old 11-18-2016, 12:06 PM

22 posts, read 27,517 times
Well, this is a really annoying situation, but I suggest you consider this: for how long have you been friends with this guy and what drove you to keep this friendship? Maybe you should trust him, he is your friend and would not hurt you. Don't get low. You're so much better than this. Don't show up any resentment. You're a man of your own, strong, interesting and shouldn't compare yourself to anyone else. As for your girlfriend, you just talk to her and see if you two are really connected and if what you both have is special and unique no matter how many other friends she makes (your bro included). Don't be the jealous and insecure one. Even if nothing grows between them, there will always be your pride at stake. Don't feel ashamed of yourself.
If she doesn't pass your connection-test, if the other guy seems to be more important, maybe you should give her time to decide what's best. But don't stay in waiting. Move on if her behavior is silly and intended to make you wonder how great your fried is compared to yourself in her eyes.
I hope for the best!

Old 11-18-2016, 12:12 PM

22,566 posts, read 47,624,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernmass82 View Post
I know they will fall in love in the future...
Well, since you KNOW that, stop dating her now and save yourself a lot of worrying!

Old 11-18-2016, 12:12 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,606,822 times
Where there's smoke there's fire. Trust your gut.

Old 11-18-2016, 12:15 PM

1,704 posts, read 2,323,283 times
If it wasn't your "best friend" it would be someone else.

She has the right to do what she wants, you can't stop her.

Backstabbing, cheating and all the drama makes me not miss the dating world

Old 11-19-2016, 09:21 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,827,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernmass82
Welcome to city-data

I know its hard but try to ignore it,it may be nothing......... I would hope your BEST FRIEND wouldnt do anything like that..

Good luck

Old 11-19-2016, 09:54 AM

2,156 posts, read 3,331,600 times
Tell your best friend to know his place or you will put him there. None of my friends would ever dare to disrespect me like that. NONE. Tell your girl to get lost too if she keeps it up.

You need to only hang out with one of them at a time if they rather spend time with each other than you when 3 of you are together. May be both of them aren't as great as you think they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships