Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 12:08 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Bed has nothing to do with hair color!! In terms of beauty, it depends blondes as whole are more beautiful than brunettes but individually there would brunettes who are much prettier.
Thank you for reviving this thread with your scientific data about blondes being more beautiful.

Old 01-03-2016, 07:18 AM

44 posts, read 133,622 times
This is a pretty stupid thread. How on earth is one hair color more attractive than another one??
There are TONS of beautiful blonde and brunette women (and other hair colors, too), and unattractive ones as well. A hair color has nothing to do with attractiveness, and I really had to facepalm when someone here said 'Blondes are hot but brunettes are beautiful'. Dear god.

Examples of beautiful famous blondes: Charlize Theron, Candice Swanepoel, Blake Lively, Scarlett Johansson

Examples of beautiful brunettes: Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Adriana Lima, Mila Kunis

Old 01-03-2016, 08:21 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
These kinds of questions are really subjective.

It really depends on how the features are put together as a whole.

Old 01-03-2016, 08:21 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmtree87 View Post
And by the way- There were several studies that showed that white men actually prefer to date Asian girls, not white girls. The reason though for that wasn't that they think Asians are more attractive, but due to the fact that they associate certain things with Asian women: Submissiveness, being very homey,respectful and loyal. On the other hand, associations with Western women are: Independent, aggressive, disresepctful. I'm not making that up, it was shown in several studies.

And I could imagine it's the same for hair colors- Maybe some men prefer brunettes because of the things they associate with it- And the other way around.
Total nonsense, New Member. Notice that the vast majority of White guys are voting with their feet, and going for White women. And anyone stupid enough to believe that all Western women are alike needs more help than any studies, articles, or online forums can give them.

Back to topic: So, I guess redheads are off the radar?

Old 01-03-2016, 08:28 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Total nonsense, New Member. Notice that the vast majority of White guys are voting with their feet, and going for White women. And anyone stupid enough to believe that all Western women are alike needs more help than any studies, articles, or online forums can give them.

Back to topic: So, I guess redheads are off the radar?
Ruth I was agreeing that men like Asian women in general not as opposed to western women

Redheads are lovely IMO

Old 01-03-2016, 09:51 AM

505 posts, read 368,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmtree87 View Post
And by the way- There were several studies that showed that white men actually prefer to date Asian girls, not white girls....they associate certain things with Asian women: Submissiveness, being very homey,respectful and loyal.
Which is BS.

Nearly every Asian female I know who is dating/has married a white guy, admitted that the entire "submissive Asian girl" thing is a lie. They are as aggressive as any modern Western woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Redheads are lovely IMO
Absolutely. Redheads are my personal Kryptonite.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:52 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower101 View Post
does someones hair color influence the way they're treated. Has your hair color changed your life for the better or for the worse?

Men. Are brunettes better in bed?
discuss
I do not discriminate regarding hair color. Equal opportunity. I love em all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships