Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2016, 05:32 PM

24 posts, read 17,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
And your ex wife was okay with the sudden change in living arrangements in terms of the kids now sharing a room as opposed to having their own? She didn't file a motion contesting that?
They have always shared a room.. in fact I got a compliment from her for renting a place with a room for them as her dad never did that and she never had a room at her dads house. The marital home was sold fairly quickly as neither of us wanted to stay there..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 05:36 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,034,747 times
She thanked you for complying with most judge's rulings that children need a room in both parents home after a divorce? Well, that's nice of her.

Old 12-29-2016, 05:41 PM

24 posts, read 17,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
She thanked you for complying with most judge's rulings that children need a room in both parents home after a divorce? Well, that's nice of her.
What law, I could be wrong about this but I doubt it's a federal law.. it's probably state specific and I doubt every state has it on the books.. either way, it's something I would be doing as they need to have basics at each household.. that includes, a room, a bed, clothing, food, etc..

Sure are some friendly folk here

Old 12-29-2016, 05:46 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,034,747 times
It's just strange to me that in all of these rants about your girlfriend, you don't seem to have much concern over how all the recent upheavals in your childrens' life is affecting them. Divorce, only seeing father on the weekend, new home, new maternal figure in the home, new quasi-siblings? No big deal for you because your unemployed, peniless girlfriend who may or may not care well for the children living in your home is a "cute lil redhead"?

Interesting....

Old 12-29-2016, 05:58 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evol7 View Post
and she's a pretty cute lil red head

Well..this is actually the gist of it, isn't it? She looks good. That's important for men..the looks.

Well..there you go. Support her deadbeat butt then.

You guys complain, yet you allow women to do this to you.

Old 12-29-2016, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manteca man View Post
Almost any woman can basically do anything she wants, screw up her life, credit, no money, debt, etc, and STILL have someone pay her way.

LOL and who is ALLOWING the deadbeat women to be able to do this?? The men! You chose these women. Usually based on looks. You reap what you sow.

I find this amusing.

Old 12-29-2016, 06:02 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
Well..this is actually the gist of it, isn't it? She looks good. That's important for men..the looks.

Badda bing, badda-BOOM!

Old 12-29-2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evol7 View Post
I think I like to think I believe in people and just thought she needed some help to get going.. maybe I'm a sucker.. probably, but I refuse to believe that people don't want to improve themselves and their situation. As to the Ho thing, I'm going to ignore that as it's pretty demeaning to women..

No..it's not demeaning to me, and I'm a woman. See, its not demeaning to ME cause I'm not the one with kids, no job, and living off a man and refusing to work and barely doing anything around the house.

Nope. The hoes do that.

Old 12-29-2016, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
You met an unemployed, homeless, irresponsible cute little redhead with two mouths to feed (who are not supported by either parent), moved her into your (and your two children's) home and your life, and now you are coming to the forum to figure out what to do with your unemployed, homeless, irresponsible (but cute!) redhead with two unsupported mouths to feed.

This is rich.
Yah..and I work(good career) own a home, no kids, I'm sane, not hot but considered "cute" , awesome personality () and adventurous...in all sorts of ways.

But I have a hard time finding a even a halfway decent guy.

Sheesh I think I would have had a better chance being a ho

Old 12-29-2016, 06:20 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post

I haven't heard him complain about the sex yet.

Maybe it's just me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships