Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 09:04 PM

33 posts, read 21,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Giant View Post
Yeah, like there's a 23 year old on her way over to cuddle with me and watch Gilmore Girls reruns. lol

She is financially independent, she doesn't need to say it. She's not the one I'm worried about.
Well what will you do if your spouse came clean and said that they were sleeping around
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 09:06 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rontvroom View Post

... no baggage from previous bad relationship ....
... but plenty of other baggage.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:19 PM

2,335 posts, read 4,151,341 times
Quote:
Well what will you do if your spouse came clean and said that they were sleeping around
Well that's not an easy question to answer unless it happens but I like to think we'd both do the work to figure out how our marriage failed and I would eventually forgive her. People are human and you don't just walk away from 28 years.

That's the simple answer, at least.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Giant View Post
Well that's not an easy question to answer unless it happens but I like to think we'd both do the work to figure out how our marriage failed and I would eventually forgive her. People are human and you don't just walk away from 28 years.
Well you would eventually forgive her but look at the scenario. She was sleeping with another guy behind your back. That means she lied to you and in front of god when you got married. And trusting a person like that again would be questionable because how would you know if she would ever pull that stunt again?

Old 01-07-2017, 09:24 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Well you would eventually forgive her but look at the scenario. She was sleeping with another guy behind your back. That means she lied to you and in front of god when you got married. And trusting a person like that again would be questionable because how would you know if she would ever pull that stunt again?
What does this have to do with your initial post?

Old 01-07-2017, 09:26 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
What does this have to do with your initial post?
An excellent question!

Old 01-07-2017, 09:27 PM

7,043 posts, read 6,293,948 times
Quote:
I can't believe I read this entire thread. It's no secret why you can't find someone. One hour-or less- of your rants would send a reasonable woman running.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:34 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
Que Sara Sara!

Old 01-07-2017, 09:34 PM

2,335 posts, read 4,151,341 times
Quote:
Well like forgiveness, it would take some time to rebuild trust as well. And I'm not sure that god was on the beach with us that day, just the non-denominational reverend that we hired and his assistant holding the video camera. Don't Christians preach forgiveness anyway?

This is a moot point anyway, I married a loyal woman. Sorry to derail the thread, like I said I'm bored tonight.

Last edited by Cardiff Giant; 01-07-2017 at 10:10 PM..

Old 01-08-2017, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
I can't believe I read this entire thread. It's no secret why you can't find someone. One hour-or less- of your rants would send a reasonable woman running.
Well a person like you talking like that to me would find herself at the door looking pathetic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships