Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 04:32 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times

Advertisements

People seem to think its ok for men to approach girls at a sweet sixteen party. This forum. Ick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 05:52 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
But it's only the 1st day of 2017
Haha, thanks, pal! OK for you! It's gonna be a long year, for you!
(Kidding)

Old 01-01-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
People seem to think its ok for men to approach girls at a sweet sixteen party. This forum. Ick.
In their dreams. Guys aren't usually invited to sweet 16 parties, are they?
But still--ick. I don't think that's what the OP had in mind. Or at least--not adults approaching 16-yr-olds. I think in his OP he was talking about when he was in HS.

Old 01-01-2017, 06:01 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
In their dreams. Guys aren't usually invited to sweet 16 parties, are they?
But still--ick. I don't think that's what the OP had in mind. Or at least--not adults approaching 16-yr-olds. I think in his OP he was talking about when he was in HS.
That's what I'm waiting for the OP to confirm

He says he's actually in high school now which I'm assuming in 🇺🇸 it's until you're 16? But he says he will also try online dating as well which I believe is for 18 and over ( not sure on that one though ).

Old 01-01-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
That's what I'm waiting for the OP to confirm

He says he's actually in high school now which I'm assuming in ���� it's until you're 16? But he says he will also try online dating as well which I believe is for 18 and over ( not sure on that one though ).
He said he's in HS? I didn't see that. He mentioned meeting women in a nightclub, which wouldn't be possible if he were HS age, btw (which is to 18 yrs. of age). I thought he said he's in college, or just out of college?

Old 01-01-2017, 06:13 PM

602 posts, read 396,061 times
There are under 18 night clubs, or regular clubs have special nights for the 14-17 crowd.

Old 01-01-2017, 06:19 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Professional12 View Post
Mate I only want One beautiful princess

I know im just a high school student but I already want to find my future wife
Im not no player mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Professional12 View Post
Idk like i was so shy before but after hooking up with 2 girls
I felt it was so easy asking girls out

So now I have the courage to ask a lot of girls out even if I get rejected
Because at some point I know someone will say yes even if I dont know them
Now imma start using online dating too
But I wont give up until I have a permanent girlfriend but hooking up is always fun too

Ruth I didn't know HS was up to 18 over there so that explains the online bit.

As for nightclubs I was 16 ( meant to be 18 and over to get in ) when I started but know it's 21 and over to get in a club over there, plus I'm guessing it's harder to get in over there unless you've got ID etc?.

Oh I've just seen STP's post thank you for the age clarity

Old 01-01-2017, 06:29 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Why would you even say this? You told us your fiancée died a few weeks ago.
Excuse you? What does that have to do with anything? She died two days before Thanksgiving which was almost two months ago. That's why I'm not dating at all. I'd appreciate it if you don't bring that up again. Thanks.

Old 01-01-2017, 06:34 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
But it's only the 1st day of 2017
And? That would only give you 364 days to compete for the title, I'm going to guess how that ends right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Not a word about it. Just went on with the subject as if you all didn't even exist. Now I remember why I hate this forum.
One hardly ever replies in a forthright manner to questions that would indicate all of their experiences are a figment of their imagination. When presented with opposing previous statements and outright fabrications, it may be suitable at the time to have a tantrum and tell logical people they're mean for saying there is no Santa Claus, but after that, a delusional person could just put those kind of people on 'ignore' and go back to posing as part of a crowd with real life experiences and suggestions.

Old 01-01-2017, 06:40 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,929,349 times
As a few others have probably said, I never asked every woman out that I saw because I'm not attracted to every woman enough to wanna ask them out.

There was a time where I think I must have asked 20-30 girls out in a month or two period and went out with a few of them. I don't give a **** if anyone thinks that's being desperate.

It beat the holy hell out of the almost 4 year drought of no sex, no kissing, no physical or intimate contact at all, that had preceded that.

I would have been on an 8+ year drought by now, with no end in sight. Even the few girls who have approached me since then, like one a few weeks ago. They probably wouldn't have even approached me, as I would have probably looked like a zombie and downright unapproachable by this point haha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships