Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 11:05 AM

33 posts, read 23,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
If you're as attractive and make as much money as you say you do, but still don't attract quality women, there's gotta be something off about your personality. Maybe you come off as cocky and too into yourself...most women don't like that. And I find that people who are so nitpicky with the people they date have deep insecurities and aren't happy with themselves.

to me though I'm not being nitpicky

wanting a woman who is into fitness, doesnt smoke, doesn't have kids and is not a social media ***** are all huge things. I'm very happy with myself

and no I'm not cocky at all, hell I'm probably not cocky enough

Old 01-07-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Narcissism isn't attractive to most people.

just FYI, that older woman I was seeing described her ex as a huge narcissist and said I was the sweetest man she ever met. I'm not exaggerating

Old 01-07-2017, 11:08 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHouser View Post
I would absolutely love the female version of myself

I think I'm very balanced in terms of both superficial and character traits
The question was would you date yourself if you were a woman- not whether you'd date the female version of yourself.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
The question was would you date yourself if you were a woman- not whether you'd date the female version of yourself.

thats a tough question to answer, I have never dealt with having a female perspective

Old 01-07-2017, 11:12 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Awesome social circle. My best friend is a good looking multi millionaire
I love my hobbies but most of the things I love are male dominated (bodybuilding, videogames, sports). Some things I love are female friendly - country music, traveling, cooking/grilling/food
yes I love to have fun
I consider myself plenty attractive- I'm in very good shape (I'm currently leanest ive been since middle school), I dress awesome - everything fitted and matching
I don't know what you mean by status? I'm a normal guy, I have a very fun lifestyle, I make huge money for my age. That's about it
No natural ways to meet women, I have to approach
You sound like you are into yourself too much.

Probably drink protein shakes in the morning staring at yourself and your body saying out loud, "What woman wouldn't want me? I'm so hot and rich!"

Yeah, you mention the money and how in shape you are a couple times.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:20 AM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
dude I've had hundreds of people over the last 10 years who were absolutely baffled that I'm single. I've had clients at work literally ask me - "why aren't you married, you're such a good looking young man?"

its just a combination of me having horrible luck, ruining the few opportunities I had and then being too shy to approach the ones I really want

I love women at my gym but the headphones are such a difficult obstacle. I don't want to bother somebody in the middle of a workout
Oh wait....something very familiar here.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You sound like you are into yourself too much.

Probably drink protein shakes in the morning staring at yourself and your body saying out loud, "What woman wouldn't want me? I'm so hot and rich!"

Yeah, you mention the money and how in shape you are a couple times.

I'm a weird dude

I love money, fitness, nice lifestyle, nice clothes and nice toys but I don't want somebody with the standard traits associated with that (conceited, dumb, self obsessed). In my free time, I like to play videogames and watch 90s cartoons. I'm not what you would expect of me if you were to look at the outside.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:27 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
If you're as attractive and make as much money as you say you do, but still don't attract quality women, there's gotta be something off about your personality. Maybe you come off as cocky and too into yourself...most women don't like that. And I find that people who are so nitpicky with the people they date have deep insecurities and aren't happy with themselves.
I agree and have seen a few people like this

I think it's mainly that they tend to over worry how someone else will perceive them therefore convincing themselves that the other person would find a fault in them and to counteract this they will look for further " deal breakers " and excuses in order to to hide their own insecurities and keep their image intact.

Of course there are genuinely picky people but I've known a few like ^^^^

Old 01-07-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I agree and have seen a few people like this

I think it's mainly that they tend to over worry how someone else will perceive them therefore convincing themselves that the other person would find a fault in them and to counteract this they will look for further " deal breakers " and excuses in order to to hide their own insecurities and keep their image intact.

Of course there are genuinely picky people but I've known a few like ^^^^

Everything I talked about is things I've noticed myself being immensely turned off

has nothing to do with excuses

Old 01-07-2017, 11:31 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Everything I talked about is things I've noticed myself being immensely turned off

has nothing to do with excuses
I believe ya!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships