Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 10:24 AM

34 posts, read 20,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
You're not showing much better mental stability yourself when you chase after a woman that you constantly say you had to cheat on to live with, and who you claim wasn't wife material.

She sounds cooky, but you have been borderline abusive to her. Saying it's her fault you cheated, and she's bad for not being the wife material you feel entitled to. And feeling the need to ask who she's had sex with when it's none of your business, because you're not together.

To be blunt, both of you are a mess.
I agree I was a mess. I knew that the entire time i was in this relationship. I knew I was a mess, that's why I came here looking to you guys for guidance and advice. And I appreciate all of it.. everyone here gave me great guidance on what to do and I thank everyone for the time they took to give me your opinions.

Sometimes when you're in a relationship with a crazy person, you act a little crazy too. That's what I did. Her push pull dynamics, the "leave me alone - no come back maybe there is a chance" tactics, the manipulation/control, the constant breakups, the silent treatments.. i have no doubt she is mentally disordered.

And being with her has made me act a little crazy too. Now I can push forward and focus on being strong so the next time she contacts me - and there is no doubt she will - i will be able to ignore her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 04:58 PM

1,155 posts, read 2,141,614 times
Sounds like you are a narcissist, manipulator. You do terrible things then try to reason them away. You didn't even take the relationship with the new chick seriously by sleeping with your ex over and over again. Doesn't seem like much remorse. Go seek mental help.

Old 02-12-2017, 05:07 PM

3,145 posts, read 2,656,593 times
You cheated on your current GF with your ex gf? Dont get back with them unless you fix yourself...

Old 02-13-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilldeadly View Post
Sounds like you are a narcissist, manipulator. You do terrible things then try to reason them away. You didn't even take the relationship with the new chick seriously by sleeping with your ex over and over again. Doesn't seem like much remorse. Go seek mental help.
two weeks after we broke up she went to mexico and had sex with some new guy she barely knows.. does this sound like the kind of girl I would want to be loyal to?

After the first time she broke up with me she asked me if i wanted exclusivity with her and I was very clear:

There is no point in me being loyal and monogamous to you if you're just going to break up with me whenever you feel like and have sex with other men.

Old 02-13-2017, 01:53 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by su24 View Post
two weeks after we broke up she went to mexico and had sex with some new guy she barely knows.. does this sound like the kind of girl I would want to be loyal to?

After the first time she broke up with me she asked me if i wanted exclusivity with her and I was very clear:

There is no point in me being loyal and monogamous to you if you're just going to break up with me whenever you feel like and have sex with other men.

Like I told you before, this is why you kept contact with her. You wanted to use HER behavior as some kind of excuse for YOUR cheating.

You both behaved very badly, but you still have some screwed-up ways of looking at relationships. Check your ego and forget this woman. You have enough problems to solve that she did not cause.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:07 PM

479 posts, read 431,534 times
Default You know...

what's kind of annoying about your posts? It's that every time you start to take responsibility for your actions... here comes the "But..." "But, but, but, but.... she this, she that..." Nobody makes anybody do anything (unless there's a gun to the head). Being with her didn't make you anything. You are who you are. You can control what you do... only you can do that... and only for yourself. But, (yeah, see how that works?) is this what you want?: Okay, it's all her fault and you're the injured party here. How could she expect you not to cheat when, after all... she went on vacation.
What?!
And, Jesus, if you really don't wanna be tortured by tales of her recent sex capades, don't say that you want to hear them... and then use it against her.
You are responsible for your own actions, reactions, responses to everything in life that you experience. No ifs ands or buts. You make choices... you do that... you choose what you do... nobody makes you. If they did, if they could, then, by god, I'd make you give me a $100,000 tomorrow and I'd make you happy to do it.
Forget about what she did, what she does if you're done with her craziness... Often what bothers us about other people is something we possess in ourselves... speaking of craziness. Maybe next time try a injecting a little integrity in the way you behave in relationships... that way you won't need to make excuses.

Good luck to you. Really, I do mean all this ...nicely.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:09 PM

140 posts, read 88,759 times
Um yeah, neither of you look good here.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcoastie View Post
And, Jesus, if you really don't wanna be tortured by tales of her recent sex capades, don't say that you want to hear them... and then use it against her. .
Well i thought about her story and after a few days of living in hell i did some research on this doctor she told me about, the one who dated the former miss colombia. Turns out he is a new york based doctor in his third year of medical residency, which runs from june to june. No way in hell would he be able to take a week off for a vacation in cancun during medical residency - and on only two weeks' notice on top of that.

She made the whole thing up. She knew I didn't like him.. she was just using him to upset me.

Oh man the level of drama and crazymaking from this girl has officially reached god-like proportions. I can't wait for a for more days to pass so I can finally get over this insanity. No wonder she hasn't had a relationship in the last four years.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:20 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by su24 View Post
Well i thought about her story and after a few days of living in hell i did some research on this doctor she told me about, the one who dated the former miss colombia. Turns out he is a new york based doctor in his third year of medical residency, which runs from june to june. No way in hell would he be able to take a week off for a vacation in cancun during medical residency - and on only two weeks' notice on top of that.

She made the whole thing up. She knew I didn't like him.. she was just using him to upset me.

Oh man the level of drama and crazymaking from this girl has officially reached god-like proportions. I can't wait for a for more days to pass so I can finally get over this insanity. No wonder she hasn't had a relationship in the last four years.
And yet, despite this, you're still obsessed and talking in threads about her. So, again, you aren't much better.

If she's so crazy + horrible, and you're this stuck on her, evidently you like it.

Old 02-15-2017, 08:32 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
This thread is weak..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships