Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 02:23 PM

505 posts, read 583,539 times

Advertisements

A former flame reached out to me after not having contact for eight years. Our date was fun, but I found I wasn't attracted to him anymore. (He hasn't taken care of himself: long, messy hair with a bald patch, belly and untrimmed greying beard.)

On our date he told me he had been seeing "the hottest girl ever" until he fired her. Apparently they worked together at his bar, he fired her for some reason and she tried to sue him. (Fun drama.) He told me he'd spent in excess of $5k helping her with car payments and helping out with her two children, under the age of 5 with two different baby daddy's, and that she wasn't grateful. At the very end of our date, he tried to arrange a hook up with me, out of town at a hotel the following night! (I politely declined.)

We hung out a few more times and I thought I could try and maintain a platonic friendship, but he soon started playing games. I stopped being available and we both stopped contacting each other. I recently spied on his FB and see he's now in a relationship with the same lady he bashed to me on our date.

We both look similar - blue eyes, brown hair, pale, wrinkle-free skin, both of us pretty (only difference is that I have dimples and no piercings...she has her nose pierced). She looks slightly younger than me. However, I own my car, don't have kids and have zero debt/drama.

Why would a guy pick this chick with all this drama over someone not behaving like a gold digger? Is it to feel needed? Just curious.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:29 PM

2,335 posts, read 4,148,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7freak7 View Post
long, messy hair with a bald patch, belly and untrimmed greying beard.
The other girl doesn't mind these physical attributes.

Quote:
I stopped being available
And this.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:33 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,255,476 times
You're not attracted to him anymore so why does it matter who he chooses to date?

Old 02-06-2017, 02:36 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
A former flame reached out to me after not having contact for eight years. Our date was fun, but I found I wasn't attracted to him anymore. (He hasn't taken care of himself: long, messy hair with a bald patch, belly and untrimmed greying beard.)

On our date he told me he had been seeing "the hottest girl ever" until he fired her. Apparently they worked together at his bar, he fired her for some reason and she tried to sue him. (Fun drama.) He told me he'd spent in excess of $5k helping her with car payments and helping out with her two children, under the age of 5 with two different baby daddy's, and that she wasn't grateful. At the very end of our date, he tried to arrange a hook up with me, out of town at a hotel the following night! (I politely declined.)

We hung out a few more times and I thought I could try and maintain a platonic friendship, but he soon started playing games. I stopped being available and we both stopped contacting each other. I recently spied on his FB and see he's now in a relationship with the same lady he bashed to me on our date.

We both look similar - blue eyes, brown hair, pale, wrinkle-free skin, both of us pretty (only difference is that I have dimples and no piercings...she has her nose pierced). She looks slightly younger than me. However, I own my car, don't have kids and have zero debt/drama.

Why would a guy pick this chick with all this drama over someone not behaving like a gold digger? Is it to feel needed? Just curious.
Because you wasn't interested he took the next available option it sounds like.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen963 View Post
You're not attracted to him anymore so why does it matter who he chooses to date?
It doesn't. I was just curious. Apparently, I answered my own question. I was just curious into the male psychie.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Because you wasn't interested he took the next available option it sounds like.
You're right. I wasn't sure about rekindling anything with guy. Just didn't think he could pull another pretty chick. His ex gf looked like a tranny. I still know he isn't for me. But thanks for the comment.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:42 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Simple answer: she puts out.

Maybe, he did want you, but you straight out rejected him.

And now you're drinking hateraid, Lol.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:43 PM

531 posts, read 384,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

Pretty much all there is to it.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

And now you're drinking hateraid, Lol.
Not gonna lie, it's true! I am! I still have no regrets not sleeping with him after not talking for 8 years. Who knows where that thing has been!!

Old 02-06-2017, 02:47 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,345,258 times
Quote:
It doesn't. I was just curious. Apparently, I answered my own question. I was just curious into the male psychie.
The male psyche is a lot like the female psyche, only a bit taller on average.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships