Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 09:44 AM

1,510 posts, read 1,006,500 times

Advertisements

Enjoy the ride.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2017, 09:55 AM

3,143 posts, read 2,659,134 times
And if he cheats on you, you cannot blame anyone but yourself. You should have ran the very second you found out that he lied to you.

Old 04-16-2017, 10:03 AM

2,324 posts, read 2,906,895 times
Flies all flock to the same crap

Old 04-16-2017, 11:28 PM

866 posts, read 629,832 times
Cool Stupid side chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valene92 View Post
I just dont know if its worth it?
LOL, seems pretty neat to me, SIDE CHICK.
I'd love to have such a handy Side Chick - at least until I get sick of her and dump her for another stupid little, SIDE CHICK!
Seems there's plenty of 'em...........

Old 04-17-2017, 05:10 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Maybe he's a cross dresser? Lol!

What guy can bring a girl home, have her find his girlfriends belongings and still be able to convince her to stay quiet and be a side chick??

He must be giving her the big 'O' to accomplish such a task.

Old 04-17-2017, 10:43 AM

6,915 posts, read 3,950,948 times
Damn.... he likes playing with fire. A smart guy would never bring a side dish to his place if he already has a woman living with him. Too much of a chance of getting caught if she comes home early from work or where ever she is when she tells him "I'm going out." He'll always meet the SD at her place, and also never go out to places where they may be seen and it could get back to his gf.

For all you know, he may be wanting to get caught, so he won't have to be the one to end the relationship he is in. Last thing you want would be to get caught in the middle of that.

You still want to be with him (why, I don't know, because the adage "if he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you is very, very true), tell him not to contact you until he gets his present situation taken care of (meaning ENDED and the gf has her own place elsewhere), and then put him into No Contact until he does, and is willing to prove it to you.

Seriously, though, WTF would you want to be with a guy where you have to keep your relationship a secret???

Quote:
So i met this guy at a party, he didnt tell me had a gf. I never would have guessed. He asked me out on a date, and we went out at a pub. I know of his friends as well, and we all chilled together with some of my friends. He invited me over one day to hangout and i discovered women things at his place i confronted him and he told me he had a gf, but was scared to tell me. I was furious for awhile, but i continued to see him. He asked me to keep things between him and I a secret. He holds my hand in public when we go downtown. We go out to restaurants. We hangout on the weekend and weeknights. I told him i wanted a relationship, long term and he told me wherever this road will take us relationship or no relationship he is happy. He told me that he wants us to go on a road trip together soon.I havent met his gf but it seems like he has has free time, we text everyday all day, we hangout three times a week... i have slept over at his place. Apparently his gf lives at his place but i havent seen her there. One of his friends recently showed interest in me and he was jealous. He told me he isnt comfortable with me being sexually involved with his friends. His gf and him have been dating for 3 years he is 27 years old. I just dont know if its worth it? I dont want to be the side chick but he says he really likes me as a person.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:02 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfan916 View Post
And if he cheats on you, you cannot blame anyone but yourself. You should have ran the very second you found out that he lied to you.
Layman's terms; they'll do it WITH you, they'll do it TO you.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:53 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Quote:
So i met this guy at a party, he didnt tell me had a gf. I never would have guessed. He asked me out on a date, and we went out at a pub. I know of his friends as well, and we all chilled together with some of my friends. He invited me over one day to hangout and i discovered women things at his place i confronted him and he told me he had a gf, but was scared to tell me. I was furious for awhile, but i continued to see him. He asked me to keep things between him and I a secret. He holds my hand in public when we go downtown. We go out to restaurants. We hangout on the weekend and weeknights. I told him i wanted a relationship, long term and he told me wherever this road will take us relationship or no relationship he is happy. He told me that he wants us to go on a road trip together soon.I havent met his gf but it seems like he has has free time, we text everyday all day, we hangout three times a week... i have slept over at his place. Apparently his gf lives at his place but i havent seen her there. One of his friends recently showed interest in me and he was jealous. He told me he isnt comfortable with me being sexually involved with his friends. His gf and him have been dating for 3 years he is 27 years old. I just dont know if its worth it? I dont want to be the side chick but he says he really likes me as a person.
So you slept in the bed where he may have had sex with the other girl the night before?

Gross. But it seems you like that. I would have run after he reveals he is TAKEN.

You two deserve each other.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:57 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,635,398 times
It makes no sense for a man to put all his eggs in one basket in our superficial dating society unless things actually get serious.

Old 04-17-2017, 05:47 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Layman's terms; they'll do it WITH you, they'll do it TO you.
But, but but, I'm special.He cheated on her because she wasn't good to him. I am the better woman, and he'll love me. I'm not his ex.

Usually the way it goes. Many side-pieces always wanna think they're special, or that the guy was looking to "trade up." Then when they get played, they're the innocent victim who was lied to and manipulated.

OP, more often than not, this guy doesn't care anything about you. The side chick, more often than not, doesn't get an upgrade to girlfriend. The guy will tell you what you want to hear, because he knows that makes you weak in the knees, or wet, and you stick around w/o him actually having to do much -other than talk now and again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships