Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 01:29 AM

21,108 posts, read 13,435,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by forum_browser View Post
So he either has a live-in girlfriend or pretends to have one. I don't know which scenario is more disturbing. OP, reflect on your behavior and get the heck out of there.
LOL! Seriously. But maybe she doesn't actually live there. I've always kept stuff at bf's house. Not hauling my TB and other stuff around. GFs and BFs typically have space for some items in each other's homes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2017, 10:16 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,702,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
hey let's look at something you said in your post -

He invited me over one day to hangout and i discovered women things at his place i confronted him and he told me he had a gf, but was scared to tell me. I was furious for awhile, but i continued to see him

You can't complain about debris when you chose to stay in a burning house.
She is choosing to be a side chick.

Old 04-30-2017, 10:29 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,775,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Interesting notion...kind of like guys wearing a wedding ring to show that SOME woman has chosen them...that they are safe. Easy enough to plant a few feminine hygiene products around.

Also interesting that his friends hit on you - I'd hope that would be less likely if they knew he had a real gf maybe.
Right because some women want what they can't have, get off on being the "other" woman, a home wrecker, etc. I have had guys tell me they did the wedding ring thing and it actually worked. The op is probably this type she actually likes the situation. It's a sick culture the US has become, totally de-evolving.

Old 04-30-2017, 10:31 AM

9,342 posts, read 6,888,151 times
I'm not sure that having random slumber parties constitutes being a "side chick".

Old 04-30-2017, 12:22 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,262,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
I'm not sure that having random slumber parties constitutes being a "side chick".
So she's downgraded to booty call?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships