Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 07:29 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrypie987 View Post
Actually no it's the opposite. Black female/non-black male is more popular in the South than anywhere else. It has to do wth availability. There are a lot of blacks around. So you start to see variety. Every man I know from the South (white or black or Asian) doesn't see black women as unattractive or ugly. Because there are a lot of black people in the South and of course because of numbers they have run into many beautiful ones.

It's people on the West Coast who actually stereotype black women as ugly/masculine...because the blacks they mostly see are confined to troubled urban areas or homeless.
Have you thought about moving to a new location.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:40 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,613,818 times
Quote:
@AFtrEFkt

You're obviously an Asian female. Most men agree with me that Asian women are on average "cuter" than other races--so there may not be a lot of hideous ones but there aren't many ridiculously hot ones either..

They say it is one in a million to see a stunning/gorgeous/extremely sexy beautiful Asian woman. (I mean east asian women...everyone knows Indian women when they are stunning are breathtaking) And every guy that has hit on me (including Asian men) have admitted I am more beautiful than most Asian women they have seen.

I am pretty objective of other women and never in my life have I seen a "stunning"/gorgeous/extremely hot" Asian. Cute and very very pretty sure. And I have never wanted to trade looks with any of them. They have an innocent sensuality but not a smolderingly hot raw sensuality. I have seen smoldering white, black, Latina, Polynesian (mixed Asian) etc
WRONG.

I'm a guy. I'm not Asian, either!

So there aren't many "ridiculously hot" Asian girls, in your estimation.

Not only are you way off your axis, I think I'm getting a whiff of...something. Sounds like you're overcompensating. Because if you're as hot as you claim to be, you'd be fighting off guys with a heavy branch, guys of every shape and color.

Old 04-18-2017, 08:10 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times
Quote:
I do want a black male. That's correct. I want my children to have my genes and his because there needs to be more educated good-looking "black" children around. I am very intelligent, beautiful, and well built, and I think I need to pass those genes to a black child.
I find it amusing that people can write things like this on CD Forum, but if you're a Trump supporter on here then by default you're accused of being a White Supremacist and told that you need to go back to Stormfront.

Old 04-18-2017, 08:39 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,542,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Have you thought about moving to a new location.
She needs to !

It seems like every three weeks we get one of these posts from a disgruntled black poster, or a black poster looking for "black" things to do in L.A.

$h!t get's old after awhile...

You can tell she's really got it in for us Asian females, too.

Take your anger and self-loathing and obvious hatred/jealousy of other races/cultures to the "Psychology" forum, please.

Old 04-18-2017, 08:45 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
I do want a black male. That's correct. I want my children to have my genes and his because there needs to be more educated good-looking "black" children around. I am very intelligent, beautiful, and well built, and I think I need to pass those genes to a black child.

If I was a white or Asian female I wouldn't care about race in a partner because white and Asian people are seen as doing well in this country so it wouldn't matter if they created mixed children..

And no I am not open to dating white, Latino and Asian males. Because it's a turnoff when they approach you saying "I usually am not attracted to black women but....." or another backhanded compliment. I do find white, Asian and Latino men attractive though. The only men I don't find attractive are Indian or Arab men.
You're limiting your options. Don't complain about the choices available to you when you reject so much of what is out there.

Last edited by majoun; 04-18-2017 at 09:38 PM..

Old 04-18-2017, 09:33 PM

181 posts, read 127,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
She needs to !

It seems like every three weeks we get one of these posts from a disgruntled black poster, or a black poster looking for "black" things to do in L.A.

$h!t get's old after awhile...

You can tell she's really got it in for us Asian females, too.

Take your anger and self-loathing and obvious hatred/jealousy of other races/cultures to the "Psychology" forum, please.
Honey! Asian women aren't that great. Only ugly Liberal white men or older white men really want you. I've never seen an attractive man in an IR relationship with an Asian...if there is an attractive white or black man he will always be a white or Latina. Only the Hapas (or half-Asians) look smoking.

Black women are definitely NOT jealous of East Asian women...whites and Latinas are a different story.
Look on forums if you don't believe me. Most black women aren't jealous of Asian women mainly because the types of men Asian women attract are ugly/average white guys. Also because black culture values curves not lack of curves. Unlike other races, Black women aren't really attracted to white guys. So you can keep the ugly and average looking white guys. I don't like them and most black women would agree with me. (see Lipstick Alley)

Last edited by berrypie987; 04-18-2017 at 09:48 PM..

Old 04-18-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFtrEFkt View Post
WRONG.

I'm a guy. I'm not Asian, either!

So there aren't many "ridiculously hot" Asian girls, in your estimation.

Not only are you way off your axis, I think I'm getting a whiff of...something. Sounds like you're overcompensating. Because if you're as hot as you claim to be, you'd be fighting off guys with a heavy branch, guys of every shape and color.
If you're not an Asian woman then you are obviously a white guy with yellow fever. Like I said I have rarely seen a really good looking white man with an Asian woman. So Great. I don't like you and I would probably find you repulsive. So why are you bothering with my post?...unless you are only on here to defend Asian women? And most white guys who date Asian women hate black women. Because usually white men who like Asian women are suckers for stereotypes. If a white guy even thinks of approaching a black woman he needs to be "woke" and "aware".

Most men..if someone is thin enough (if you're white) and cute enough she's ridiculously hot to you. Women have higher standards in face and body in evaluating.

I do get approached...I just ignore most men. I only like tall black guys. I honestly don't see why shorter guys even bother with me. Arab and Indian guys are annoying and aggressive with every type of girl. And white guys are as tone deaf as that Pepsi commercial with Kendall Jenner.

I have lived in the Bay and in LA, NY, Boston, Seattle. I have never met a "stunning" Asian woman or an Asian girl where I thought "wow! I want to look like her and be her". The only Asian girls that are amazing are half-Asian/half something else. But it's so obvious they are half because they look more white, Latina or Polynesian anyways. Actually some Vietnamese people can look really good but it's because there's other influences there.

You know what girl crushes are? Never have I seen an Asian woman and had one. Now if you are talking about Cinta Laura, Kristin Kreuk or this girl I know who is half-Korean half-white and another who is half-Cambodian half-white..... gahhh they are so beautiful.

Last edited by berrypie987; 04-18-2017 at 09:59 PM..

Old 04-18-2017, 09:43 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,542,867 times
Quote:
Honey! Asian women aren't that great. Only ugly Liberal white men or older white men really want you. I've never seen an attractive man in an IR relationship with an Asian...if there is an attractive white or black man he will always be a white or Latina. Only the Hapas (or half-Asians) look smoking.

Black women are definitely NOT jealous of East Asian women...whites and Latinas are a different story.
Look on forums if you don't believe me. Most black women aren't jealous of Asian women mainly because the types of men Asian women attract are ugly/average white guys. Unlike other races, Black women aren't really attracted to white guys. So you can keep the ugly and average looking white guys. I don't like them and I find them annoying and most black women would agree with me.
Lucky for me I'm half Asian (Japanese Filipino), half Hispanic (Cuban) then, right???

Why don't you move to Atlanta or Houston and troll their forums with your self-loathing psychobabble?

Old 04-18-2017, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
Lucky for me I'm half Asian (Japanese Filipino), half Hispanic (Cuban) then, right???

Why don't you move to Atlanta or Houston and troll their forums with your self-loathing psychobabble?

you are lucky! that's hopefully a good mix

What I am saying isn't "psycho-babble" at all. I just gave my opinions about Asian women. You just didn't like them..oh well. And I am willing to bet neither of your parents are objectively extremely attractive (not like it matters). A lot of times with hapas the parents can be average looking but the offspring will look great.

Also ignorant pea-brain: I don't live in Atlanta or Houston obviously. Not all blacks live in Atlanta or Houston. But I know you Asians and Hispanics are trying to remove all blacks from California.With your racist anti-black thinking, why don't you move to Miami?...there are a ton of racist white Cubans there.

Old 04-18-2017, 10:10 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
I just think this is the wrong forum or place to have this type of discussion. I just don't see anyone on city data being able to really give you the feedback you are looking for, the answers are just not here on this forum. You will just end up arguing with people about something they can't relate to, or understand the way you think they should. Perhaps have a group discussion among your peers, with a mix of guys and older women. Seems like older black women who are and were successful in their lives and had husbands and families, should be able to give you some good advice, some of them probably been where you are now. If you believe this is a black issues, a black woman issues, how are people from other races going to really be able to help you. They will never understand it from your perspective. Just my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships