Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 10:59 PM

181 posts, read 127,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
Here we go with the Social Justice Warrior jargon....

Shoulda known.

Did someone ever clue you in and tell people like you that you're annoying-as-hell ?!?!?!?

It's people like you that cost Hillary Clinton the election!
Hillary (Killary) Clinton is terrible. So I don't feel bad.

Like I said earlier. *****! Get off the thread. Black women have to deal with both sexism and racism if you can't understand this simple fact, you are part of the problem. This is what happens when you're raised by a white Cuban. Get the **** out of here or go to bed or meet those "beautiful" people you are talking about.

Old 04-18-2017, 11:01 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,547,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berrypie987 View Post
this isn't obsessed. he asked me why people view black women as masculine. my answer was basically racism which is true because at an objective level because black women are not "masculine"---which was said earlier in the thread by another use

Also *****...are you done? This thread has nothing to do with you and you have overstayed your welcome on this thread and are cherrypicking to prove a point. I have many female (and male) Hapa friends. The only non-black I dated was a Hapa. Usually Hapas actually empathize with black females. It's only you I have a problem with. Bye.
Sorry Sweety, but you don't get to dictate who can or cannot comment on this thread.

You pulled the tune, now pay the piper!

There are no "Safe Spaces" with cookies, brownies and coloring books on City-Data.

DEAL !

Old 04-18-2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Sorry Sweety, but you don't get to dictate who can or cannot comment on this thread.

You pulled the tune, now pay the piper!

There are no "Safe Spaces" with cookies, brownies and coloring books on City-Data.

DEAL !
Stay on the thread *****. I am not a White Liberal Hippie who wants fluff. When have I implied that in this thread? So the safe space rhetoric doesn't apply.

I am sorry but certain communities--like trans people of color do need that space.
You just sound like a *****.

You are part of the problem you are the one who wants to live in a fantasy with cookies and brownies you must be idiotic or borderline retarded to not understand that black women have to deal daily with both racism and sexism or that a Hispanic gay man has to deal with homophobia and racism so yes it impacts them at a level you don't understand. Or are you that heartless?

People aren't monsters if they complain about their condition.

Also, both Conservatives and Democrats don't give a damn about blacks.
Most blacks are still stupid enough to think the Democratic Party has our best interests but the water in Flint is still poisoned. You're Cuban...you understand what I am getting at.

Old 04-18-2017, 11:08 PM

This B**** has officially gone off the deep end.

C U Next Tuesday, sweety!

Old 04-18-2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
This B**** has officially gone off the deep end.

C U Next Tuesday, sweety!
You're an unempathetic *****.

Calling people SJWs, saying people are monsters for bringing up something that affects them....
Without black people being "SJWs" one generation ago your non-white parent wouldn't have been allowed to immigrate here in the first place. Maybe that would have been best because you're a straight up cold *****.

Old 04-18-2017, 11:17 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,664,868 times
Berry, isn't there something like J-Date but for Black people who only date other Black people? Isn't there a B-Date or something?

Old 04-18-2017, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrypie987 View Post
you're an unempathetic *****.

Calling people sjws, saying people are monsters for bringing up something that affects them....
Without black people being "sjws" one generation ago your non-white parent wouldn't have been allowed to immigrate here in the first place. Maybe that would have been best because you're a straight up cold *****.
"blah, blah, blah, blah....."

Is there any point for black women to pursue dating-tumblr_mi418afn8r1rvufhzo3_250.gif

Your true xenophobic colors are starting to show...congrats!

Old 04-18-2017, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Hmmm, funny how you say the above, but just 20 short months ago, you're intial post featured this line..

"So this was my first time going out in San Francisco. I made a note to say San Francisco and not East Bay. Also, I am open to dating any race."

Wow how things have changed for you in 20 short months.

And yes, I am part of the dreaded Communications crowd you speak of, but according to stats, only 25% of Americans over age 15 have a 4 year degree, and 8% have a Masters so I think I am doing ok. ESPECIALLY with the vast numbers of other black males who seemed to have found their way into a prison mess hall (and yes, b/c of their own doing)

And yup, I proudly got friends of all races and ethnic backgrounds, and we get up and have a nice time hitting concerts, ball games, and bars with no racial jokes to be found. So if that makes me wrong, I'm good with it.
And btw, I wasn't raised on the west coast sooooooooooo, their goes that nonsense too.
Great! I always make a joke that a black man goes to a four year college and graduates he thinks he deserves an Oscar. You can compete with other black men (who are doing the worst in the game) but you have no stake in this game of capitalism. And communications is a major for idiots who were debating whether or not to go to college in the first place. It's a waste of $. So you're one of those goofy looking average black men (most black men are tall enough) who is just average all-around chose a joke of a major and is not a professional athlete? You have nothing to offer but mediocrity. Go chase after the Latina tail since you readily made your preferences clear.

Old 04-18-2017, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Berry, isn't there something like J-Date but for Black people who only date other Black people? Isn't there a B-Date or something?
Or maybe a "MB-Date"? .... "MB" as in.... "Miserable b**** "

Old 04-18-2017, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
yeah, I forgot what it's called I saw it in an article
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships