Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 07:52 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Hahahaha!! No you'll find plenty of handsome suitors chase after you im sure Hun

It's a 50/50 chance. I think the OP and i need to go out man hunting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2017, 07:53 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,164,508 times
If a guy tells you "all i'm interested in is the sex" and the price he is willing to pay with a bit of hanging out with no commitment, you should believe him.

FWB is a trap where somebody usually gets hurt. Are you sure you are okay with it being you?

Old 04-23-2017, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
If a guy tells you "all i'm interested in is the sex" and the price he is willing to pay with a bit of hanging out with no commitment, you should believe him.

FWB is a trap where somebody usually gets hurt. Are you sure you are okay with it being you?
Not always London dated his and some posters on here married theirs.

Old 04-23-2017, 07:59 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
It's a 50/50 chance. I think the OP and i need to go out man hunting.
I can see banners being put up around PA " lock up your sons! "

At least you're prepared to go out and look for one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post

It's only a trap usually if one is not clear with their intentions from the start or ones entered the FWB with false hope and expectations thinking it would blossom into more

These are the main reasons why people end up hurt and even feel cheated that it didn't end up as they anticipated.

Old 04-23-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
I can see banners being put up around PA " lock up your sons! "

At least you're prepared to go out and look for one

It's only a trap usually if one is not clear with their intentions from the start or ones entered the FWB with false hope and expectations thinking it would blossom into more

These are the main reasons why people end up hurt and even feel cheated that it didn't end up as they anticipated.
Lol! No worries they,dont come running Its usually dumb luck.

Exactly it is a trap if your dumb enough to assume the other party wants more.If you talk it out and he/She doesn't want a relationship move on!

Old 04-23-2017, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol! No worries they,dont come running Its usually dumb luck.

Exactly it is a trap if your dumb enough to assume the other party wants more.If you talk it out and he/She doesn't want a relationship move on!
Feelings can develop later on even if you've been honest and that's usually not a nice situation and have been on both sides of the fence with that one

However yes clarity in the start usually prevents any aggravation

Old 04-23-2017, 08:28 AM

226 posts, read 298,067 times
Some of you make moving on sound so easy. It's not! When you care about someone, it's hard to walk away. Great advice though. Just hard to do.

Old 04-23-2017, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherron View Post
Some of you make moving on sound so easy. It's not! When you care about someone, it's hard to walk away. Great advice though. Just hard to do.
It can be mate but again as I've been on both sides it's easier to deal with the emotional side of things not only for me to accept it and move on but to be understanding to the lady and not be an arse to her

But agreed in general

Old 04-23-2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Feelings can develop later on even if you've been honest and that's usually not a nice situation and have been on both sides of the fence with that one

However yes clarity in the start usually prevents any aggravation
I guess I have been on both sides myself.Wow we can be users too.

Old 04-23-2017, 08:51 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
FWB are trouble. You want a "clutch"? Look elsewhere. Of course, you can have both, but not with the same guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships