Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 11:27 AM

10,501 posts, read 7,026,960 times

Advertisements

Absolutely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 11:28 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,030,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Accents excite me. Lol
And they are a turn off to me. It is funny how we all have such different wants.

I love Vin Diesels voice. Not so much his looks, but his voice.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:37 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times
Mod cut: Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
I'll have to remember that.

Memo to self: Develop an accent.

Everyone has one. States have them.Philly to Nevada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Hello my love

Yes I've heard the Irish, Italian and even American accent and STEAMED right in

At least I know you and a few others like a British accent
Love the British Accents! And then some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
vell vell, ve haf gotten you intriged, hafnt ve?

yes, probably something you dont have(kidding)

i havent fallen in love over a voice, neither have i been turned off by a voice. however i have been influenced by voices before.
Lol silly.
Lmao@that comment.
Damn voices in your head again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikegal View Post
Yes. I started talking to this guy online a few years ago, after the first guy I dated online. We emailed for a little while, and he was nice to talk to and asked me to call him, so I did. And as soon as he answered and started talking, I was like, OOOOOMGGGG, his voice is so deep and hot...lol. We talked for hours that day and several others, before we finally met. He was tall and as good-looking as his picture, but unfortunately as I later discovered, going bald...so that kind of killed the attraction. (Ladies, there's a reason for those hats. :/) We did go out a couple times though, and were watching a movie so it was dark, and his voice was even more noticeable, and I told him he had a really hot voice, that as soon as I talked to him on the phone, I was like "wow"...lol. Btw, I think the deep voice correlation thing seems to be true, at least in my experience, lol.
I like bald men and deep voices. Do you still have his number? Lol

Mod cut: Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
And they are a turn off to me. It is funny how we all have such different wants.

I love Vin Diesels voice. Not so much his looks, but his voice.
He's ok.Tyreese did it for me. (Roman)

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-25-2017 at 02:46 PM..

Old 04-25-2017, 12:41 PM

838 posts, read 554,511 times
OMG, I'm dealing with this now. There is a guy that I email with on a daily basis and talk to about once a week. It is work related but we work for different companies and live in different states. His voice is not very deep and no accent but OMG -- it makes me swoon. But it's not so much his voice as it is his personality and sense of humor. Someone from his company sent me a picture of their group so I could have faces with the names (and voices!) and I'll tell you what --- I would not have looked at him twice had I seen him on the street. But for me the combination of his voice, his quick wit, his intelligence and kindness -- he is one of the most attractive men I've not met in a very long time.

He makes me look forward to work in the morning and I find myself, more often than not, hoping he thinks the same of me. But I know I'm just living in lalaland.

It's crazy because this has never happened before and have no idea what to do about it either.

Oh well, this crush shall pass.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:46 PM

2,685 posts, read 2,520,312 times
Totally.

Its actually been scientifically proven that "attractive voices" exist. This is why not just anyone can be a singer or a radio personality. Just like looks make a difference, so does your voice.

And I've met women with extremely sexy voices that make me melt. Two of my co-workers have the hottest voices. Sometimes I want to tell them how hot they sound.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:52 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,429,683 times
Certainly. Back in the mid 1970's when I was a teen in Los Angeles I was enamored by the velvety voiced KMET FM personality Mary Turner. Later after I started listening to the 'Howard Stern Show' on KMET's rival KLOS during the early 2000's, I fell infatuated with the fully smooth tones of Robin Quivers. As of late, I have become attached to the to pudding voice of Capitol Public Radio's Donna Apidone. And I will never meet nor have spoken to any of these talented beauties.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:18 PM

914 posts, read 737,256 times
Once. The company I work for used to have an office in the Netherlands. There was an Australian guy who worked there and I talked to him on the phone almost daily - his voice was so SEXY. Still no idea what he looked like but I did have a bit of a crush

I'm also a sucker for certain accents (Scottish is my favourite).

Old 04-25-2017, 01:30 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,334,636 times
Yes I became attracted to this guy who has this manly and just mesmerising voice of a god.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:30 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,894,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post

Call me strange, but that Russian sounds especially great from a female speaking broken English. It's just cute to me.
That's so funny. I used to have a doctor who was a woman from Russia. During my appointments, I would always feel like I was being examined by Natasha from the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons. It did make me pay extra close attention to what she said, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer_Rain View Post
Once. The company I work for used to have an office in the Netherlands. There was an Australian guy who worked there and I talked to him on the phone almost daily - his voice was so SEXY. Still no idea what he looked like but I did have a bit of a crush

I'm also a sucker for certain accents (Scottish is my favourite).
HA!! The Aussie accent enrages me for some reason. Cannot abide it except MAYBE for Chris Hemsworth, and I would probably just tell him not to speak.

Love that Scottish brogue, though!! I briefly dated a Scottish guy whose English almost needed more translation than if he had been speaking a foreign language. LOL

For me, nothing tops a pub-cured gravelly British accent. It's on par with sweet southern accents.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:31 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,228,900 times
YES.

/thread.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships