Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 05:47 AM

9,875 posts, read 14,116,397 times

Advertisements

You've already determined you are really only attracted to sexually dominant women.

//www.city-data.com/forum/healt...-do-about.html

Your current woman doesn't sound like she is. You can't make her be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2017, 07:13 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,302,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I love sex but when I was in my young twenties I had a bf that pressured me to have sex in public places--our situation was similar to the one decribed in the OP but I think he was a bit of an exhibitionist too. I finally got disgusted with the whole thing and moved on b/c getting arrested for public indecency just isn't my thing.
Exactly - same thing here. It was the thrill of possibly getting caught that turned my guy on. Unfortunately the thought of being arrested for public indecency or fornication had the exactly opposite effect on me.

Old 05-21-2017, 07:30 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,355,663 times
If you can't afford a hotel because neither of you is living independently then you're either too young or too poor or too ignorant to have sex. Sorry - that's the truth. You don't know anything about women either - guess you need to find one that needs absolutely no help from YOU to get off.

Old 05-21-2017, 07:36 AM

10,089 posts, read 6,422,760 times
Sorry OP, but she's not the one with the "problem".

Old 05-21-2017, 07:38 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,940,305 times
Way to blame your problem on her.

Move on and leave this chick in peace.

Old 05-21-2017, 07:48 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,244,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Way to blame your problem on her.

Move on and leave this chick in peace.
Exactly.

This thread = shudder.

Old 05-21-2017, 07:53 AM

9,368 posts, read 6,969,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
I've been seeing this woman for a few dates now, and we are enjoying each others company and it's going good but the sex has sucked so far. Basically I haven't been able to get aroused by her.

Neither of us live alone, and we don't really have a lot of privacy to have sex without other people hearing. Plus she is really loud so it would be very easy for us to be caught.

But I find that she's somewhat reluctant to have sex any other place than a bedroom. Basically we tried in the car, but she didn't like it cause the car was too cramped. And so we tried it outside at night, where no one was around, but she didn't like it cause it was to cold.

We tried doing it it in a public place, where I had access to the backroom, but it was closed and no one was around, but she was uncomfortable cause she worried about being caught on camera still.

She was wanting to still have sex, but she keeps having inhibitions about the options available to to us, and I can't get aroused, because of her inhibitions. Even though she is still willing to, she has to be talked into it, and still psych herself up to it, and that is causing me to get loose my erections with her, every time we try.

I feel like I need to tell her she has to get rid of her inhibitions, and that she is causing too much anticipation, and that she has to not say any reservations she may have about the options we have available to us.

Cause as soon as she mentions any reservations she, has, my penis feels too pressured, or too anticipated, and I cannot get an erection because of it.

But how should I break this to her, without her, becoming more reserved after hearing that? I feel like I could tell her in a flirty way, but if I do, I don't think she will take it as seriously, and still have reservations and reluctances.

Is there a way to seriously tell her, without giving her more inhibitions, or how should I approach this problem?
Wow so you're basically calling her out as a prude when she tried everything you wanted. Then you said your sex life sucks because YOU can't get aroused because of her. She's also too loud because she's also a prude?

My advice is you cowboy up take a blue pill to cure your ED and then bring her back to your place. At least your mom and dad will know their boy is doing something right and won't have to worry anymore.

Old 05-21-2017, 08:47 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,188,035 times
Lol at the OP. He's like, we tried to have sex in the garage, but it didn't work. Then we tried behind the restaurant near the dumpster, and it didn't work.

Really dude?

Old 05-21-2017, 09:08 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,114,761 times
And people wonder why some women would rather stay single.

Old 05-21-2017, 11:05 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,362,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post

I feel like I need to tell her she has to get rid of her inhibitions, and that she is causing too much anticipation, and that she has to not say any reservations she may have about the options we have available to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFG1NqKzCg

Quickies have their place, but I don't blame her for not being thrilled that's your expectation for your entire sex life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships