Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2017, 10:15 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,188,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Actually, what you are doing is called "hijacking the thread", and it's against the TOS.
That's what you're doing by bothering me. Why don't you stop conversation with me. It's real simple.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:17 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,523,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Why does it bother you so much? Am I speaking hate? You shouldn't be so concerned about what another man thinks on a forum.
That's what's known as humour and as it's NOT the right forum for it most of all

And believe me I'm not in the slightest bit concerned of what you think or believe mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Actually, what you are doing is called "hijacking the thread", and it's against the TOS.
^^^^^

Old 05-25-2017, 10:17 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,334,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Why does it bother you so much? Am I speaking hate? You shouldn't be so concerned about what another man thinks on a forum.
Just FYI, I am as irreligious as they come.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
That sounds like a coping mechanism.
It may be. May be me trying to rationalize all this. I acknowledge you and others may be very right in saying "this is the end" or "it's over" and so on.

If it is, I will be very sad. I just don't see that coming. I could be wrong.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:21 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
It may be. May be me trying to rationalize all this. I acknowledge you and others may be very right in saying "this is the end" or "it's over" and so on.

If it is, I will be very sad. I just don't see that coming. I could be wrong.
No one really knows how they will deal with something until it happens to them. You are in a sort of spiral right now, so it's no wonder you may not know exactly what you do feel.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
No one really knows how they will deal with something until it happens to them. You are in a sort of spiral right now, so it's no wonder you may not know exactly what you do feel.
It's true. I admit there is an element of numb shock and confusion. My emotions, or at least my feelings about all this specifically, are all over the place, but I think I am handling it well.

I am not crushed, do not feel anger. I guess the one feeling I am sure is that I love my wife and in my heart I feel like our story is not finished.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:42 AM

9 posts, read 7,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
My wife is not a bad person, nor am I.

Your wife tells you things that are not true to hide her private life. What does that make her?

Your wife conceals an extramarital relationship from you for months. What does that make her?

Your wife accepts expensive gifts and financial support from a married man in exchange for sex. What does that make her?

I don't think I have ever seen someone so deliberately obtuse about what is right in front of them.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeposable Hand View Post
Your wife tells you things that are not true to hide her private life. What does that make her?
This doesn't really happen. On the contrary, she's been pretty open and forthcoming. If she was lying or concealing to a great degree, she certainly wouldn't have shared the information with me that she has.

Quote:
Your wife conceals an extramarital relationship from you for months. What does that make her?
This isn't the case. I knew what was going to be happening before anything happened. I was on hiatus from work from the time we moved to the state until May 1st. I was with her nearly every minute. This is a far more recent development. I don't believe my wife has ever done anything like this before.

Quote:
Your wife accepts expensive gifts and financial support from a married man in exchange for sex. What does that make her?
Somebody's mistress who accepts gifts she is offered.

Quote:
I don't think I have ever seen someone so deliberately obtuse about what is right in front of them.
Again, I understand that sentiment, and many here share it, but the only sense in which I am "obtuse" is to not be able to see the future.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:54 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,188,771 times
This story is BS. There is no way this could be true.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:56 AM

9 posts, read 7,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeposable Hand

This doesn't really happen. On the contrary, she's been pretty open and forthcoming. If she was lying or concealing to a great degree, she certainly wouldn't have shared the information with me that she has.

She lied to you about how she met the guy, right? At least you believe she isn;t being honest, you said so yourself.

Quote:

This isn't the case. I knew what was going to be happening before anything happened. I was on hiatus from work from the time we moved to the state until May 1st. I was with her nearly every minute. This is a far more recent development. I don't believe my wife has ever done anything like this before.

You said she met him just a few weeks ago, but he has already bought her a car and paid for her insurance and rented her an apartment??? After knowing her two weeks? You believe that?

Quote:

Somebody's mistress who accepts gifts she is offered.

OK, if that is ethical behavior to you, and an example you want to set for your kids... well we look at the world two different ways. Remind me not to get caught up in such a "free-spirited" lifestyle.

What the both of you are doing to his poor wife and family is unconscionable. BLECHHHHH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships