Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 12:01 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,214,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDude20 View Post
Putting my own needs and desires aside is called being kind, not everything is about what YOU GAIN in life. With relationships I get that you think I'm being overly nice and i should consider what i want, but I am always straight forward regardless of how nuch I offend her and she knows it. She has 0 control over my actions. I have the upper hand because that loser is out of state, not going anywhere in life, half my size, and lacks all work ethic. If i don't want to be friendzoned and i want to get sexual, then I will simple as that. I posted this for different perspectives, not because i am venting my frustration.
You've spent so much energy and focus talking about this how much this guy is a loser, but a "winner" wouldn't have the time nor energy to focus so much on the negative qualities of another person either. You are doing this to feel better about yourself. You literally labeled the thread "girl I like has a deuce bag boyfriend", that does not sound like the talk of a man who is control of himself emotionally or in control of the relationship.

Where is this all going then BTW since you apparently have everything under control and can have your way with this girl anytime you want? Where are you attempting to lead this relationship with this girl??

Let's say you succeed and get her to leave the bad boyfriend, and he is now out of picture completely, are you two going to have anything left to actually talk about?????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2017, 12:01 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,864,026 times
Quote:
Putting my own needs and desires aside is called being kind, not everything is about what YOU GAIN in life. With relationships I get that you think I'm being overly nice and i should consider what i want, but I am always straight forward regardless of how nuch I offend her and she knows it. She has 0 control over my actions. I have the upper hand because that loser is out of state, not going anywhere in life, half my size, and lacks all work ethic. If i don't want to be friendzoned and i want to get sexual, then I will simple as that. I posted this for different perspectives, not because i am venting my frustration.
Haha, this is equivalent to the jealous chick's "Ugh, why is he with her? She's so not pretty."

Old 05-25-2017, 12:02 PM

31 posts, read 18,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
No, you won't. Not if you're gullible enough to be proud of the 'I told my mom about you/Why can't all guys be like you' nonsense. You're being used and are too...simplistic to see it.

Please come back and post as the changed man you'll be once you wake up, however many years that may take, White Knight Good Guy.
Says some old dude on a forum, i have the rest of my life ahead of me how about you. I don't need to be a changed man because you've proved i an already better one than you will ever be.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Says some old dude on a forum, i have the rest of my life ahead of me how about you. I don't need to be a changed man because you've proved i an already better one than you will ever be.
Ok you are the douche. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt up until now, before I just though you were a straight up beta male, but now realize you are a jealous beta male douche.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
Ok you are the douche. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt up until now, before I just though you were a straight up beta male, but now realize you are a jealous beta male douche.
Jealous beat male? Good one, if i want something in life ill get it. I don't need some self proclaimed bs alpha to tell me what i can and can't do.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:19 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Jealous beat male? Good one, if i want something in life ill get it. I don't need some self proclaimed bs alpha to tell me what i can and can't do.
Easy tiger

Can I ask what's the plan?

Cheers

Old 05-25-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Easy tiger

Can I ask what's the plan?

Cheers
The plan is to not give up. Failure = 99% chance, but i am not ever going to change my beliefs or who i am because the world is covered in this shadow of superficial bs like "alpha and beta" "freindzone and sex addicts" at the end of the day if you work your ass off you will get what you want in life. I respect your opinion because atleast your not bashing me with irrational/immoral arguments.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:30 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
Meh..
She's made her choice.

How you feel about her choice doesn't really matter

Old 05-25-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
The plan is to not give up. Failure = 99% chance, but i am not ever going to change my beliefs or who i am because the world is covered in this shadow of superficial bs like "alpha and beta" "freindzone and sex addicts" at the end of the day if you work your ass off you will get what you want in life. I respect your opinion because atleast your not bashing me with irrational/immoral arguments.
You just want to hear what you want to hear and you are being really sensitive in the process. Sometimes we all need a good kicking in the ass. I don't think anyone was being shallow on here..... Dating is a numbers game. You are just letting this girl use you. It happens to the best of us. Learn from it and move the F on. Don't give you heart away so easily. If this guy truly is the loser you say he is then what kind of respect does she have for herself to tolerate it? Move on.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:38 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
You just want to hear what you want to hear and you are being really sensitive in the process. Sometimes we all need a good kicking in the ass. I don't think anyone was being shallow on here..... Dating is a numbers game. You are just letting this girl use you. It happens to the best of us. Learn from it and move the F on. Don't give you heart away so easily. If this guy truly is the loser you say he is then what kind of respect does she have for herself to tolerate it? Move on.

Drink
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships