Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 07:33 PM

4,828 posts, read 4,284,428 times

Advertisements

You're in the friend zone and have sealed your fate. Move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 07:53 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDude20 View Post
Lol, Honestly though.

I'd rather date a bad boy than a sad boy. ( guys that constantly complain about women on social media such as ...... well such as here on the CD.) Most of the self proclaimed " nice guys" I have dated ...have pretty much been everything but " nice".

Old 05-23-2017, 08:05 PM

31 posts, read 18,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I'd rather date a bad boy than a sad boy. ( guys that constantly complain about women on social media such as ...... well such as here on the CD.) Most of the self proclaimed " nice guys" I have dated ...have pretty much been everything but " nice".
I mean I agree with you, I am not miserable and sobbing around her XD (or in general). I mean "Bad Boys" as in guys who are literally only out to manipulate girls for sex and really don't want any meaning in their lives whatsoever, they just want to be able to say they have slept with "x" amount girls. This type of guy usually doesn't pay for dinner when he takes you out(doesn't have a job anyways) and doesn't talk about anything meaningful or important because their lives are defined by their own immaturity. When I want to be with someone, it's because I respect them and their decisions (probably contradictory to this post, but whatever).

Old 05-23-2017, 08:07 PM

48,526 posts, read 34,851,331 times
I'm just a Random Dude making a random point and trying not to be obvious......

So you want to date this chick that is so dumb, that she tells you how much of jerk her BF, and how he is a horrible person, but she stays with him.

And you are so dumb that you want a woman like her.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-23-2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I'm just a Random Dude making a random point and trying not to be obvious......

So you want to date this chick that is so dumb, that she tells you how much of jerk her BF, and how he is a horrible person, but she stays with him.

And you are so dumb that you want a woman like her.
Well played XD

Old 05-23-2017, 08:20 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
I mean I agree with you, I am not miserable and sobbing around her XD (or in general). I mean "Bad Boys" as in guys who are literally only out to manipulate girls for sex and really don't want any meaning in their lives whatsoever, they just want to be able to say they have slept with "x" amount girls. This type of guy usually doesn't pay for dinner when he takes you out(doesn't have a job anyways) and doesn't talk about anything meaningful or important because their lives are defined by their own immaturity. When I want to be with someone, it's because I respect them and their decisions (probably contradictory to this post, but whatever).
Ha yes indeed! ( last bit of course mate )

Yes it's not nice to witness but assuming the above IS gospel and correct sure he's in the wrong but who's worse him or her for standing for it and letting him get away with it?

Personally I can't see too many sane people standing for it so you sure you're not over exaggerating?

Old 05-23-2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Ha yes indeed! ( last bit of course mate )

Yes it's not nice to witness but assuming the above IS gospel and correct sure he's in the wrong but who's worse him or her for standing for it and letting him get away with it?

Personally I can't see too many sane people standing for it so you sure you're not over exaggerating?
Yeah, I am not exaggerating at all XD. That's why I posted this, because like you said any sane person would have ended it by now. She's definitely got her fair share of problems no doubt.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:31 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Yeah, I am not exaggerating at all XD. That's why I posted this, because like you said any sane person would have ended it by now. She's definitely got her fair share of problems no doubt.
Ok then if that's the case I've got to ask then why you're so interested in her mate?

Either way if you're holding a torch for her I don't think this would end well for you buddy

Old 05-23-2017, 08:34 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,064,977 times
If the situation was reversed, if you were the boyfriend and he was you....

she would be badmouthing you to him.
There are many women like that, they find dupes who will fall for their game.
They are dishonest and rarely change.

Its up to you.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Ok then if that's the case I've got to ask then why you're so interested in her mate?

Either way if you're holding a torch for her I don't think this would end well for you buddy
I mean there's a lot of good things about her too that I haven't gone in depth about. My original post is definitely a negative perspective of her overall (which in itself is probably not a good sign XD). There's a lot of good in her too, she genuinely wants to do the right thing, she just hasn't matured enough to realize what she really wants in life and doesn't really know how to hold her own ground if that makes sense. You definitely make some good points though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships