Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2017, 08:14 AM

853 posts, read 648,826 times

Advertisements

I swear this is 100% real. Everything started last wednesday morning while I was on a regular trip on train. A beautiful latin girl, I just looked at her once quick and I caught her looking at me and then turning around quickly, and then happened again. Nothing special, let's go with the rest of the day. I was travelling on train to University because another latin girl of my group asked me to meet us to explain her a problem (I am now studying an engineering Masters Degree). The girl wanted to stay with me all the morning till her first class, yet last tuesday she replied to my whatsapp messages quickly. Can't describe with words how it was last wednesday... She was close to me, I wanted to be close to her, she even laughed with me and usually does, we stayed together 4 hours and time passed by very quick. I don't know what happened friends, but sometimes I stared into her eyes, not knowing what to say but she stared me to a lesser extent. We even took the launch together, she even shared a yogurt and gave me her own spoon. She asked me some irrelevant personal questions and told me she was single, why??? Then she left to her class and told me: we will see later. She has a friend from her own country and they seat together at class but told me they are only friends because they share the same country. The guy is very kind with me and I don't see they speaking very much and whenever I am with both, the girl pay me more attention and laugh with things I say, you know... The rest of the day was pretty normal, they told me smiling in another class, we will see later, then we (the other guy, the girl and I) came in train and that was all. I meet her since 2 weeks. What happened? This will probably never happen to me again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2017, 09:19 AM

4,242 posts, read 948,018 times
It sounds like she's interested in you. Have you thought of asking her out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships