Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 10:46 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeric View Post
If this is true he must be the world's stupidest "player". 3 years of work for a one night stand.
Funniest post of the day LMFAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2017, 11:41 AM

18,101 posts, read 15,676,604 times
At this point it would be best to just leave him alone and stop trying to communicate. You've already sent him texts and emails and he has not responded. For your own sake I think it's time to just cut bait. Regardless of what he wants or wanted he's not acting like a friend and that's pretty much the signal that it's over.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:58 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,454,139 times
Quote:
If this is true he must be the world's stupidest "player". 3 years of work for a one night stand?
It's not much work if the other person keeps coming to you.
You never have to do anything but sit back and reap the rewards

Old 05-27-2017, 02:09 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,371,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
My take is that he wants to remain friends so he's putting some distance back into the relationship. Having sex and getting together again a day or two later, I'm going to be wanting/thinking about sex again even if I know it's not good for the friendship. Let a couple weeks go by and it's easier to be around the person without thinking about that, too much at least.

I absolutely believe friends can remain friends post-sex but it does change things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
He's feeling awkward. Give him space. You'll reconnect. No biggie. Some times people get weirded out by casual sex (esp the first time with someone), just give them space and don't push, people that are really friends reconnect in time.
+1.

I hope you hear from him soon, OP.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:22 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Quote:
If this is true he must be the world's stupidest "player". 3 years of work for a one night stand?
Never, ever underestimate what lengths a man will go to in order to get a little tail.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:24 PM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Never, ever underestimate what lengths a man will go to in order to get a little tail.
Meh, maybe, back when I was single I'd probably wait a month, if it's gonna happen a month would about ass long as I would wait. If I were single again, I probably give it the same amount of time. Sounds a little cold probably but it's way better than some guys who expect sex the first night. LOL.

Old 05-27-2017, 07:02 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,007,010 times
He probably didn't enjoy it as much as you did.

Old 05-27-2017, 07:07 PM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
He probably didn't enjoy it as much as you did.
What could you have possibly gleaned from the OP to come up with this bit of insight???

Old 05-27-2017, 07:11 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,007,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Why you gotta ...
It wasn't a diss. I'm sure you have slept with someone but didn't really enjoy it? It doesn't mean something is wrong with the person. Probably it was a lack of sexual compatibility. Guys are more open to transactional relationships with women, hence my response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What could you have possibly gleaned from the OP to come up with this bit of insight???
Speculation. I've been with women and felt like that on a few occasions. Who knows how many of them feel the same way about me.

Old 05-27-2017, 07:12 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
It wasn't a diss. I'm sure you have slept with someone but didn't really enjoy it? It doesn't mean something is wrong with the person. Probably it was a lack of sexual compatibility. Guys are more open to transactional relationships with women, hence my response.
Sure, I get it. I just figure we all know that's a possibility but no one really wants to say it out loud to the OP.

The way she described the experience, though, he was pretty into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships