Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 06:08 AM

9 posts, read 8,466 times

Advertisements

Okay i really need some advice please.
Ive had this friend for about 5 years and we hooked up when we first met, she really liked me, but i didnt want a relationship. Anyways, weve been friends ever since and been real close, we have been therr when we have had break ups with our exs, so we are pretty close. Last few months, ive began having feelings for her and shes been sick and had to go to the doctors, i told her a few weeks ago i liked her and ever since then, she has been distant, she told me that because she has a lot going on, she wants to be away from people, but i know she has hanged out with other people. She does this thing where we talk and she just stops, then messages me after a few days saying sorry she was sick and that, i confronted her about it last week and she got angry and said i was over dramatized it and said she has a lot of stress, i didn't message after we talked because I had work, she messaged me after 4 days, i replied for a bit then she stopped and finally, after a few days she messaged me yesterday, we talked but now she has done it again, can anybody give me advice because I'm realky over it and just want to get rid of her as a friend because i know something is wrong but she claims there isnt. Fyi i know she isn't busy because she reads them and is always online. And when she ignores me, i dont chase her, she ends up coming back, then does the same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2017, 06:11 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
What illness does she have?

Old 05-27-2017, 06:15 AM

23,171 posts, read 26,189,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1818 View Post
I'm realky over it and just want to get rid of her as a friend because i know something is wrong but she claims there isnt..
So stop responding when she messages you.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:24 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,522,541 times
Welcome to the forum mate

You've revealed your feelings and with her becoming distant she revealed hers

How to move on?....... DONT RESPOND BACK TO HER!

Old 05-27-2017, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
What illness does she have?
She has a medical condition that may require surgery. I dont really know why she ignores me when she says i havent done anything wrong.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:25 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Call her on the phone and find out why she is doing this!

Welcome Mark!

Old 05-27-2017, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Welcome to the forum mate

You've revealed your feelings and with her becoming distant she revealed hers

How to move on?....... DONT RESPOND BACK TO HER!
Thanks man (-:
Thats what I was thinking, but i dont understand why she would ignore me, then when i dont message her, she texts me apologizing then when we talk, she just ignores me again.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Call her on the phone and find out why she is doing this!

Welcome Mark!
I did that last week and she basically said that i just have to trust her because shes going through a lot of stuff and that she does want me in her life. I didn't talk to her for about 4 days after that and she messaged me, then ignored me. Thing is, if she isnt interested, why does she keep messaging me if sge ignores me when i try to talk to her. Shes doing it again at the moment, normally, id leave it be, and wait till she ends up replying, which is normally 2-3 days but im really over it.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:33 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,522,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1818 View Post
Thanks man (-:
Thats what I was thinking, but i dont understand why she would ignore me, then when i dont message her, she texts me apologizing then when we talk, she just ignores me again.
You're most welcome

Obviously we can only go by what we read here but has it occured to you she may just like the attention? Especially as she seems to only ignore you when she's with other people either " hanging out " or online therefore she only gets in touch when she's not with anyone?

Apologies if I'm way off base here.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
You're most welcome

Obviously we can only go by what we read here but has it occured to you she may just like the attention? Especially as she seems to only ignore you when she's with other people either " hanging out " or online therefore she only gets in touch when she's not with anyone?

Apologies if I'm way off base here.
Nah its okay man, hard to judge over a post.
I dont know if she is with others, just that i see her online all the time and ive often thought that it could be because shes had other guys message her about how much they want her. Thing is that whenever we start talking, she starts it back up, i feel like messaging her again but i dont want to come off as desperate or over dramatizing something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships