Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2017, 06:57 AM

46 posts, read 41,555 times

Advertisements

18 year old turning 19, been dating for four months, I don't know, longg story short, we're in deep love, things could not be better honestly, things are perfect, been on many dates now and the chemistry body and mental wise, conversations, and just everything in general is perfect, she's deadset beautiful with a mad body, there's trust loyalty everything you'd want in a relationship, except it's not an official one just yet, and I'm kind of a train wreck emotionally due to previous experiences with exs and all. Went through 8 terrible months with different girls, and a lot of depression before meeting this one, and it's still there. I feel I can't love, like, truly love and be happy, don't get me wrong this girl makes me happier than anything has in as long as I can remember, she's in deep love with me and I'm thankful for it but, I feel I just want to be alone and miserable, as weird as it sounds. She's also an extrovert while I'm an introvert, I'm not a loner or anything, I've got a lot more mates than her since almost all of hers are fake ******* from parties, she parties and drinks which I don't and personally, I simply wouldn't want my partner to do so soo I don't know what to do right now, her friends are also [Mod cut.] who don't know that it is possible to cover your **** which doesn't help as I don't think they're a fan of me not partying much and it's pretty embarrassing dating her, as in talking to her to mates or showing her to them because she's the life of party type, which just shows so much immaturity, atleast here in Queensland, but she's not a **** at all and has never done anything before me other than a a a handjob while drunk which I can easily lookover, and she dresses modestly, and yeha I'm just an emotional mess that overthinks every five minutes and she doesn't know about much at all of this as I don't show it, things are perfect to her but I don't know, anyone relate? Also she's most likely going to this event which is basically like ibiza, a week at the coast getting drunk and a lot of sex drugs etc, that basically looks like the end mark of our relationship for us, I just ask myself why I'm getting myself into this and not just end it, I've told her everything that bothers me, I haven't told her about overthinking or being an emotional mess, but about the partying and that big event, she said she's going to cut down on the partying big time but is not sure if she will still go to that event in a few months, but I don't like changing people, so I don't know, she knows I dislike drinking and partying, at these trashy house parties atleast, so I don't know, And sorry this thread is just like my mind, all over the place.

All I want is to be alone, but not, because I love her, but I want a more decent girl which I can bring home, but she's not that bad and she loves [Mod cut.] me, can't go a day without talking or calling me or telling me how much she loves me, and whenever we meet she's the happiest thing you'll see and [Mod cut.], also we're both virgin but she's [Mod cut.]

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-12-2017 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: Not PG-13; circumventing language filter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2017, 07:07 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,381,989 times
You seem to love her "deeply" and she makes you "happy" but do you LIKE her? You don't like her [bleep] friends and almost imply you're not sure she isn't like them deep down since you don't trust her in Ibiza. And you don't like her partying...and you don't like her extroversion.

I think you're infatuated...and yeah, we really don't need to hear about [bleep] - maybe that's the main and only attraction between the two of you? Find someone who is more compatible with you. When you're always wishing they'd be different you aren't compatible...no matter how good she [bleep]. Uck

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-12-2017 at 07:26 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:46 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,348,750 times
Here we go again with the schoolies and your insecurities.

Bottom-line: You're not compatible, no matter much you think you are.

She parties (and don't think for a min it will stop anytime soon) and youre a insecure homebody.

Let her go! let her enjoy her youth, and find someone more compatible. Besides, the odds are greatly against you that this relatioship would last very long, even if everything is so-called perfect.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:52 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
We already went through all this on your other thread about it.
The advice will be the same.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:00 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
I like this chick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships