Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 01:48 PM

358 posts, read 208,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by codergirl View Post
You know...one would think that with all this technology crap people use nowadays that the least one can do is put it mark the date on their calendar or something.I mean is it just me but the days of people getting excited about going out on a date..just not an exciting thing anymore?How can anyone forget anything these days when you're constantly connected at the hip with your phones?I'm sure they have it where you can mark certain occasions very easily.Just move on.
The only way someone forgets about a date, is if they don't really care about it very much. Time to move on to someone who does. This is basic stuff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2017, 01:56 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
It says a lot about a guy who plays the "**** card" when a girl he likes doesn't reciprocate. It makes you look peevish, small, and inexperienced.

Let me lay it on you.

If a woman decides she doesn't want to date you, it's NOT because of a bunch of fictional "bad boys" who are competing against you. It's not because she is degrading herself.

If you could offer what she wants, she would date you.

You are almost 30. You should have learned this by now if you've had any kind of relationship experience. Have you?

Old 06-06-2017, 02:22 PM

1,658 posts, read 1,256,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
It says a lot about a guy who plays the "**** card" when a girl he likes doesn't reciprocate. It makes you look peevish, small, and inexperienced.

Let me lay it on you.

If a woman decides she doesn't want to date you, it's NOT because of a bunch of fictional "bad boys" who are competing against you. It's not because she is degrading herself.

If you could offer what she wants, she would date you.

You are almost 30. You should have learned this by now if you've had any kind of relationship experience. Have you?
Yep.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:28 PM

10,501 posts, read 7,037,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joearnold View Post
made the date thursday

me- so were still on for 7 right?
her- tonight?!
me-its monday so yes
me- let me guess. you forgot
her- i did. omg i feel awful. why didnt you remind me?
me- because i figured you would remember??
her- i have so much **** going on. its ridiculous, i dont remember anything

im pissed but i did the same thing to a girl last month so its funny how this works sigh
Hey. It could happen to anybody once.

But if it happens again, move on.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:13 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,792,126 times
I don't put up with that kind of **** anymore. She's either not into you, a flake, or is dating others. Maybe all of the above. ReturnOfTheMack said there are 4 billion women. Thats a useless stat since 99.99% of them don't live close enough to any of us to date.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I don't put up with that kind of **** anymore. She's either not into you, a flake, or is dating others. Maybe all of the above. ReturnOfTheMack said there are 4 billion women. Thats a useless stat since 99.99% of them don't live close enough to any of us to date.
Why do you care so much? You have a girlfriend. And you have no problems attracting women.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:35 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
She isn't interested no woman is going to forget a date with a guy she likes.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:37 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Why do you care so much? You have a girlfriend. And you have no problems attracting women.
People in relationships pull this crap as well and nobody should tolerate it.

Old 06-07-2017, 02:41 PM

431 posts, read 352,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joearnold View Post
made the date thursday

me- so were still on for 7 right?
her- tonight?!
me-its monday so yes
me- let me guess. you forgot
her- i did. omg i feel awful. why didnt you remind me?
me- because i figured you would remember??
her- i have so much **** going on. its ridiculous, i dont remember anything

im pissed but i did the same thing to a girl last month so its funny how this works sigh

I would have changed this to, "I'm reminding you now!".

I wonder if she would have forgotten if you were Brad Pitt or somebody like that?

Old 06-07-2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackopotamus View Post
I would have changed this to, "I'm reminding you now!".

I wonder if she would have forgotten if you were Brad Pitt or somebody like that?
Brad Pitt is like, 60. He's really not the best example to use in the 21st century.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships