Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 12:07 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,720,329 times

Advertisements

There could be hundreds of reasons why she's doing it.

I had an "ex-crush" doing this to me a while ago. Not only would he like the pictures but he would go back and unlike them weeks sometimes, a month later. Weird. My friends think he was trying to get me to say something. I never reached out and neither did he. It's just stupid games in my opinion. If someone wants to say something, they will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2017, 12:23 PM

61,706 posts, read 87,101,195 times
Who cares why? Perhaps to get a better provider? Perhaps she realized her baby daddies are deadbeat?

Old 10-21-2017, 01:09 PM

23 posts, read 14,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
There could be hundreds of reasons why she's doing it.

I had an "ex-crush" doing this to me a while ago. Not only would he like the pictures but he would go back and unlike them weeks sometimes, a month later. Weird. My friends think he was trying to get me to say something. I never reached out and neither did he. It's just stupid games in my opinion. If someone wants to say something, they will.

If she was single, "games" would he more understandable. But not when she's living with her provider boyfriend whom impregnated her and she's awaiting her 2nd born. Right?

Old 10-21-2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodneyFromAZ View Post
If she was single, "games" would he more understandable. But not when she's living with her provider boyfriend whom impregnated her and she's awaiting her 2nd born. Right?
Just because a person is in a relationship doesn't mean they won't play games with other people.

Human beings have been doing that since the dawn of time. Regardless, it doesn't matter.

What exactly do you want the reason to be?

Old 10-21-2017, 01:12 PM

439 posts, read 345,582 times
She's dysfunctional. Block her.

Old 10-21-2017, 05:42 PM

23 posts, read 14,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Just because a person is in a relationship doesn't mean they won't play games with other people.

Human beings have been doing that since the dawn of time. Regardless, it doesn't matter.

What exactly do you want the reason to be?

What do I want the reason to be? I'm asking what the reason was. You tell me why people would play games with ex lovers while in a relationship with somebody else.

Old 10-21-2017, 06:32 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,189,891 times
Quote:
A little backstory; We're both in our late 20s now. We were in a relationship several years ago, in our early 20s. She had a child who was an infant when we met. She broke up with the child's father shortly after the child was born. Which was when we met and started dating. I loved her very much (at the time) and I raised her kid from when she was an infant until she was about 3 years old, when we broke up. I proposed to her, but she ran from me when I proposed. She ended the relationship. It turns out-- she was in her "early 20s" stage and wanted to sleep around. So she broke up with me when I proposed, and did just that. Slept around. About a year or two later, she came crawling back to me (now wanting "stability".) But I had moved on and had a new girlfriend. This was about 4 or 5 years ago. Since then, she's subtly tried to pop back up into my life, here and there. Not too much, but she has subtly tried to in the past.

Fastfoward to now. She's in a relationship with a guy whom she's pregnant with his child and has moved in with him. This will be her 2nd child (from a 2nd father.) You would think there's no way she would be trying to get my attention now, right? Wrong. Months ago, she followed me on Instagram. I never bothered following her back. Sporadically, she will Like some of my pictures. Well, this past week, she's Liked about every picture I've uploaded. And they're all pictures of just me. She's clearly trying to grab my attention for one reason or another. I'm assuming she misses me and may be reminiscing on the old times...BUT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND WHOM SHE GOT PREGNANT BY AND SHE'S MOVED INTO HIS HOME. I don't understand. If I was her boyfriend, I would be PISSED.

Does anybody with any female-knowledge understand the reasoning for this? Why do this if she's seemingly in a happy relationship?
Is your ex one of my cousins?

Stay away from that train wreck.

Old 10-21-2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
What do I want the reason to be? I'm asking what the reason was. You tell me why people would play games with ex lovers while in a relationship with somebody else.
Only they know the answer to that.

If you want to know....ask her.

Old 10-21-2017, 06:36 PM

728 posts, read 472,096 times
It's most definitely to say, "hey look, I'm here, miss me? Talk to me." I'd almost appreciate the effort, except I was cognizant that she was only doing it because her guy dumped her.

Old 10-21-2017, 06:47 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,737,988 times
Quote:
If some of you say shes trying to put her foot in the door and get me back to take care of her and her kids, why would she be with this other guy? And no, I'm not trying to get her back. My question was why is she doing this?
Why haven’t you blocked her from your Facebook? That’d be the first thing I’d do after breaking up with someone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships