Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 01:47 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasanji View Post
I have seen him plenty of times but NEVER with her/my friend. The relationship definately exsists , its why its hidden is the discussion or question. ....
That's the question you asked but what may hidden is the truth and from you.
With all you've told us HOW do you know it's exists?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2017, 02:10 PM

888 posts, read 555,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooncesTheDrivingCat View Post
With social media I just think way too many people get all focused on.....
* Who is my dating partner friending/following?
* Did they like my stuff? Other people's stuff?
* Did they post a picture with me? How about past partners?
* Was that last vague post about me? If it wasn't, who was it about?

And so on and so on. Dating outside of social media is way easier.

I dated a woman last year that would play all kinds of social media games. First she grilled me about who a woman I was friends with on Facebook was (it was my kid's teacher that I had known in high school) after I liked a picture she posted. Then the woman I was dating unfriended me. I wasn't sure what she was trying to do so I didn't say a word about it and she got mad about that. I asked her why she unfriended me to begin with and her response was that it was a test to see how long it would take me to notice. She got upset when we went on a weekend trip together and I didn't post any pictures and then she got upset again that I only liked one of the pictures she posted from the trip.

In other words, social media just makes dating harder....way too much drama.

I hate hate hate all this social media drama. I have no clue who is on my husbands facebook list. It's not my business. He doesn't know most of mine. He just got an instagram account. I don't monitor it or take particular notice of pictures he likes etc.

Also, I have pretty much zero pictures of my husband on my facebook. I'm not hiding him. We just never take pictures really. I do have pictures of me and my friends ( that they take a tag me in on girls trips) and tons of pictures of my son's sports. But that's just the way it is, doesn't mean my marriage is bad.

People really need to relax and stop stalking other peoples social media getting upset about pictures that are liked or whatever. it just doesn't mean anything

Old 11-15-2017, 02:20 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,980,084 times
There is something called a “moped chick” this could be a scenario. You are her friend but if you step back I’m sure you can tell.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:30 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,083,450 times
My husband and I were show and entertainment vendors in a time long ago and far away. My husband had a good report with women from young to old, and I would step back and let him do his thing; or, if I came back from a break and he was doing well with a customer, I stayed away and didn't interrupt.

You said Twitter is his professional account. She likes and resends all his Tweets. Is it possible she is doing the same thing I did, staying out of the limelight so he can have an easier time either making sales or promoting his business?

Old 11-15-2017, 04:31 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
I think you are way to involved in their business.

She is a drama queen with all these annoying attention seeking quotes. I would be mad if my partner posts all that dumb stuff and would also request not to be tagged and have the whole world know our problems.

Facebook and Twitter are overrated. I agree with the "poison" comment. Social media destroys relationships if not used cautiously.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:19 PM

166 posts, read 244,449 times
Now, how does your "friend" feel about this relationship? You seemed so involved and vested.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:50 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,115,763 times
Just curious why you're so involved in this? For something that you claim isn't happening to you directly, you seem like you're obsessed with it. My advice is that you take a step back and find something more productive to occupy your time than your friend's problems.

Old 11-16-2017, 08:13 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,251,365 times
Who cares? Not your business. Get your own drama.

Old 11-16-2017, 08:33 AM

32,658 posts, read 48,053,996 times
She is not important to him. I have no advice for her but my advice to you is to stay out of it and don't meddle.

Old 11-17-2017, 01:15 AM

37 posts, read 64,138 times
bump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships