Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 01:47 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shypshnius View Post
Got it coach. That's what i'm gonna tell her next time she calls me. (if she does).
did you listen to anything anyone said? I am sorry, dude, but there is nothing to talk. Just block her. Dont call her. Ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 01:50 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
NO! Don't answer. Get on with your life already.
Yeah, in this case, I take my word back, just don't answer. She's clearly just mindplaying games with you.

I recommend to not block, though, just have the willpower to ignore her.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:27 PM

11,023 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
NO! Don't answer. Get on with your life already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Yeah, in this case, I take my word back, just don't answer. She's clearly just mindplaying games with you.

I recommend to not block, though, just have the willpower to ignore her.
This.

Old 11-19-2017, 03:54 AM

1,752 posts, read 3,754,623 times
Wow. Mod cut. And she's mean. She's just playing with you...and not in a good way.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-19-2017 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: Personal attack.

Old 11-19-2017, 03:10 PM

3,568 posts, read 1,346,788 times
Reviewed the thread again.

I'm not so sure that she is playing games.

shypshnius in your opening post you say she dumped you, then you called her and invited her for coffee, and she declined and further told you she wanted to see someone else.

Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, whatever....the "let's get together for a talk" meetings after a breakup are usually a waste of time. You want to reminisce, keep it alive, hang on to a thread. Your statement "...when (if) she calls again..." = you hoping she will. I also suspect you've been contacting her more times than what you stated.

If she wanted to be with you she wouldn't have broken up with you - that's the bottom line.

A breakup hurts. But you need to stop trying to second-guess her behavior. It's over. She doesn't want to be with you. You really need to move on.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:23 PM

276 posts, read 178,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrl11 View Post
You love her alot? How is that possible, since she obviously thinks you are a joke, someone to be played with and not taken seriously? You look weak and needy in her eyes and can never get her back, and you shouldn't since she is not a nice person.

After her looks take a dive some years down the road and she can't get any other boys to take her, I'm sure she will call you up when she needs a wallet to drain.
BOOM! This is probably the truth right here.

Old 11-19-2017, 11:15 PM

3,568 posts, read 1,346,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrl11 View Post
You love her alot? How is that possible, since she obviously thinks you are a joke, someone to be played with and not taken seriously? You look weak and needy in her eyes and can never get her back, and you shouldn't since she is not a nice person.

After her looks take a dive some years down the road and she can't get any other boys to take her, I'm sure she will call you up when she needs a wallet to drain.
You're not sure of any such thing, I and I doubt you know what she looks like.
She has moved on, OP needs to do the same.

Old 11-19-2017, 11:53 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
I feel sorry for the sucker who will end up with her. I would never want to put up with her holier then thou, princess mentality. How you can even be attracted to her after what she said baffles me. This type of women will be divorced twice by age 40, with 4 kids from 3 different men, while some beta sucker falls for her line of bull and takes her in to support her kids while she's cheating with all the studs she secretly lusts after on the side. Suckers.

Of course they get away with this behavior because even if they can't find a man to support them (they always will) the government will support them as a last resort.

Do yourself a favor and link her to my post here, and this thread, and after that cut contact and STAY FAR AWAY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships