Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 01:11 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,935,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I don't need explained, that is just not a good neg.
Yep.

Real negging is like, "Your roots are showing. Must be time for your touch-up?" or subtle stuff like, "You remind me of my little sister."

Most women who get their nails done know their nails aren't real. Asking if her boobs are real would be a better neg, if it wasn't so far over the line.

I like Dolly Parton's response to this kind of crap, which she came up with before the guys who neg nowadays were even born:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 04:46 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,000,320 times
PUA's succeed because they're willing to talk of lots of women and usually handle rejection better than most men. If a guy is a PUA that happens to be good looking with natural charm, he'll have a phone book full of conquests. Women enjoy sex just like men. Women don't always "fall" for PUA's. They just decide that on a particular night, they want some action with a random guy.

Old 11-18-2017, 04:48 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,525,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP23NBA View Post
I think it isn't hard to tell if someone is a pick up artist. Any guy who escalates and tries to have sex soon after talking to you in a pubic place, even in a bar is probably a PUA. PUA generally will not commit to a relationship because the game is basically sleep with as many women as possible.
Yet these guys especially the pro PUA are really good.
Yup, your write.

Old 11-18-2017, 05:42 PM

902 posts, read 747,198 times
They are successful because they try. Here are some words of wisdom from Damone:

"I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.

Well, naturally something happens. I mean, you put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.

That's the idea, Rat. That's the attitude.

The attitude?

Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude."

Old 11-18-2017, 06:22 PM

9,372 posts, read 6,975,888 times
Quote:
I think it isn't hard to tell if someone is a pick up artist. Any guy who escalates and tries to have sex soon after talking to you in a pubic place, even in a bar is probably a PUA. PUA generally will not commit to a relationship because the game is basically sleep with as many women as possible.

Yet these guys especially the pro PUA are really good.
Play on playa! Keep your beeper game strong.

Old 11-18-2017, 06:45 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times
Quote:
Neg can work on the 9 and 10's. Some women will not respond or dismiss a guy. However if you neg them the correct way they will try to prove their value to you.
This is the funniest thing I've read in CD-R history, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Whats the difference between a regular PUA and professional PUA?
They get matching polyester jerseys when they go pro.

Old 11-18-2017, 07:40 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
I think it isn't hard to tell if someone is a pick up artist. Any guy who escalates and tries to have sex soon after talking to you in a pubic place, even in a bar is probably a PUA.
Well, yeah...

Old 11-19-2017, 03:02 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,285,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Are PUAs still a thing? Is it 2004?
There's a very obvious and evident set of traits women find attractive and will fall for quickly. It's all in this video. With that said, I don't find women who fall for these traits all that attractive, because I see them as simply not being very self aware, and simply knowing this information isn't enough.. you have to practice it until it becomes second nature, which I'm still a work in progress on. haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoRlb6xcymA

Old 11-19-2017, 04:03 AM

48,519 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Well, yeah...
Yeah, if you are already talking in a pubic space....sex is on the table.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-19-2017, 04:29 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,723,439 times
Aren't there pick-up bars in the US, where anything goes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships