Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 05:35 AM

61 posts, read 46,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
So that means she isn't allowed to have high standards? And btw, most supermodels have small butts and boobs.
She's allowed to have high standards, but I hope she realizes she's eliminating roughly 90 percent of the adult male population with her absurd criteria.

I know most supermodels have a small butt, and small boobs. Believe it or not, the typical supermodel isn't an ideal catch for me. I prefer curvy women with big boobs, a smaller waist, and bigger hips/butt/thighs. I mainly prefer huge, fat, jiggly butts on a slim waist though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 05:36 AM

61 posts, read 46,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
They usually try and keep a certain balance using price tiers. Sometimes they cap how many single men they'll allow to be members, or to attend individual parties. It varies, but each venue will explain it, usually on their website. Like I went earlier to the site of one of the Cincinnati clubs that showed up in the Google results, and it said they aren't accepting single male memberships at this time.

But they probably do sometimes, since they list the pricing.

Inevitably, pricing is highest for single men, then couples, then single women being the least costly. Or else, as you say, it would be a roomful of all or mostly guys.

The club where I attend other events (not Swinger nights) prices the Swinger parties as such: Single men $50, Couples $45, and Single women $5.
I wasn't aware of this, but seeing how difficult it is to get in a swinger's club as a single male, it's not even worth trying at this point.

The brutal law of sexual supply, and demand hits me again

Old 12-06-2017, 07:53 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManLivinginOhio View Post
I wasn't aware of this, but seeing how difficult it is to get in a swinger's club as a single male, it's not even worth trying at this point.

Not a member already? Good luck with your completely reasonable expectations of a partner, may you finally get into that swingers club and land the hottie of your dreams.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:12 AM

20,393 posts, read 14,667,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManLivinginOhio View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Not a member already? Good luck with your completely reasonable expectations of a partner, may you finally get into that swingers club and land the hottie of your dreams.
Well the one I looked at did say that they accepted single men accompanied by a couple. There are loopholes. And as I said, I looked at ONE, out of nearly 50 of them supposedly in the state.

Anyhow it was just an idea since you mentioned you were kinda dyin' to get laid, and even as a higher price tier single dude you'd probably pay less than you might pay a prostitute if you went that route. I assume that typical folks would imagine them to be sleazy places, and I'm sure some of them are, but I know some seriously hot swingers here in Colorado and some really nice venues that host those parties.

But if your attitude is "sounds like there might be some effort involved or it might not be completely easy, so I just won't try" then you probably won't get results, and that goes about ten times more for dating, than it does for swinger parties. After all, you don't really know the motivations or needs of someone you're trying to date, until you tease them out in conversation...swingers to go parties to have sexy fun time. Pretty straightforward.

Old 12-11-2017, 01:30 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,036,420 times
If I ever tried online dating again my list of expectations would be ridiculously picky. Sadly every relationship I have had has been a learning experience.

Old 12-18-2017, 11:22 AM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,515 times
I always like the "no blacks", "no whites", "no asians", "no jews", etc profiles also.

Old 12-18-2017, 11:53 AM

2,495 posts, read 1,872,885 times
I read one guy's profile that said, "If you show up for our first date wearing flip-flops of ANY kind, just keep on walking past." OK..

Old 12-18-2017, 11:59 AM

336 posts, read 195,423 times
the list of desired traits girls normally have, is negatively correlated to their distance to the wall. At 21 - they have pages of things they want in a man. By the time they turn 37, its down to: must be a man and not a heroin junkie. Thats reality

Old 12-18-2017, 01:37 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1981 View Post
the list of desired traits girls normally have, is negatively correlated to their distance to the wall. At 21 - they have pages of things they want in a man. By the time they turn 37, its down to: must be a man and not a heroin junkie. Thats reality
Not really. All the women I know in the 40s and such have a much longer list of what they want in a man. We are comfortable with our lives and successful, we want the same and someone who adds to our lives (as should the men).

We just have more tact and know it is tacky to post a long list.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-18-2017, 01:46 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,348,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1981 View Post
You mad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships