Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 07:09 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,324,204 times

Advertisements

I got into a FWB relationship and now I want out. The girl didn't do anything wrong, but honestly she is a league or two below me and I just don't really find her attractive. When I got into this I was hurting over my ex and wanted anything to take my mind off of her, but now my mind is clearer. I don't find her attractive, to the point that it's hard to even get excited for her. How do I tell her that I don't want to do this anymore? In a way that is not rude, preferably

Honestly I never really found her attractive, when I met her I just got out of a relationship and was kinda desperate and had bad luck with girls that week, and she was just there, so I went for it. I know it sounds bad, but it's the truth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 07:12 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I got into a FWB relationship and now I want out. The girl didn't do anything wrong, but honestly she is a league or two below me and I just don't really find her attractive. When I got into this I was hurting over my ex and wanted anything to take my mind off of her, but now my mind is clearer. I don't find her attractive, to the point that it's hard to even get excited for her. How do I tell her that I don't want to do this anymore? In a way that is not rude, preferably

Honestly I never really found her attractive, when I met her I just got out of a relationship and was kinda desperate and had bad luck with girls that week, and she was just there, so I went for it. I know it sounds bad, but it's the truth
Well, don't say that

Just say, "I'm sorry, but I'm having second thoughts, and I think it would be better if we didn't hang out anymore."

Old 12-08-2017, 07:21 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,324,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Well, don't say that

Just say, "I'm sorry, but I'm having second thoughts, and I think it would be better if we didn't hang out anymore."
Lol obviously I'm not gonna just say "you're ugly" and leave it at that I wanna do it in a gentlemanly way. I was thinking I could say "sorry, I think this sort of FWB relationship is not for me", I think maybe she'll understand that without being offended

Old 12-08-2017, 07:22 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times
Approach her with the attitude of gratitude. For you see, you are about to head to lower grounds and pretty much be scum to her. So once you tell her that you find her "unattractive" , you can pretty much be thankful that she allows you to walk away with a baritone voice .

Good luck though in re inventing your self image. I'm sure you respect women and wouldn't want someone for a primal reason only.

Old 12-08-2017, 07:24 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,921,636 times
Quote:
How do I tell her that I don't want to do this anymore?
Are you an adult of something like average intelligence?
Is she?

This should not be difficult.

Old 12-08-2017, 07:24 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,538,920 times
Quote:
Lol obviously I'm not gonna just say "you're ugly" and leave it at that I wanna do it in a gentlemanly way. I was thinking I could say "sorry, I think this sort of FWB relationship is not for me", I think maybe she'll understand that without being offended
my tastes have developed for more costly hookers, can we still be friends?

Old 12-08-2017, 07:28 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
I think that should work fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Approach her with the attitude of gratitude. For you see, you are about to head to lower grounds and pretty much be scum to her. So once you tell her that you find her "unattractive" , you can pretty much be thankful that she allows you to walk away with a baritone voice .

Good luck though in re inventing your self image. I'm sure you respect women and wouldn't want someone for a primal reason only.
Why so harsh? He said he's not trying to hurt her feelings.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:26 PM

52,232 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Jeezus... just use common sense and tell her that you're having second thoughts and good lord don't tell her why, just say you're not comfortable, just don't say that you was just boning her because she was available.

It this really that hard to figure out?????

Old 12-08-2017, 08:32 PM

1,505 posts, read 1,810,145 times
Be an honest man and tell her exactly what you posted here. Move on with you life and come back here to post when you find a woman whom you feel is equal to your league and she tells you and/or makes you feel like you are two leagues below her and she only wanted you for sex because she was at a low point in her life.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:36 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,959,249 times
Quote:
Why start being a gentleman now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships