Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 06:14 PM

9 posts, read 7,524 times

Advertisements

My fiancé who is long distance, we have been together for over two years. I had a bad dream and went online to see him active on online dating site. I think he just signed up this week. I don't know what to do, i felt we had good relationship and we talked about our plans for being together soon. He told me he loves me and that i complete him. I was so devastated to randomly just have a dream he was cheating so i checked the site where we met and saw him updated his profile and active. I told him about it and out of anger i said he was an idiot and he turned it on me and didn't answer any of my questions. I haven't heard from him since. I can't understand why he is doing this, our only problems is sometimes we couldn't figure out how to be together long term he thinks i hesitate. but to cheat on me over this seems unacceptable.

I feel so lost and it hurts so much, what should i do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2017, 06:40 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
DON'T GET MARRIED.

Sorry, you had to find out this way, but its all for the best.

Old 12-16-2017, 06:40 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,650,035 times
It might hurt, but quickly walk away and forget about it. Think about the people that actually care about you and go from there, especially around the holiday season.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:17 PM

3,958 posts, read 2,573,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liveharman View Post
My fiancé who is long distance, we have been together for over two years. I had a bad dream and went online to see him active on online dating site. I think he just signed up this week. I don't know what to do, i felt we had good relationship and we talked about our plans for being together soon. He told me he loves me and that i complete him. I was so devastated to randomly just have a dream he was cheating so i checked the site where we met and saw him updated his profile and active. I told him about it and out of anger i said he was an idiot and he turned it on me and didn't answer any of my questions. I haven't heard from him since. I can't understand why he is doing this, our only problems is sometimes we couldn't figure out how to be together long term he thinks i hesitate. but to cheat on me over this seems unacceptable.

I feel so lost and it hurts so much, what should i do
I'm sorry he treated you this way. It hurts finding out he is not trustworthy and the man you thought he was. It is good to know than to be in the dark. He is being a class A jerk. One you do not want to.build a life with.

In the meantime, it hurts like.crazy to have your hope for the future stomped on. Be kind to yourself. No matter what you're facing, you can always be kind to you.

Best wishes to you.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:27 PM

61,717 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Is that the same fiance who lives overseas?
That's very long distance. I bet he isn't interested in you anymore.
Remember your thread from April? He wasn't interested then either. What you expect? To see him once a year? That doesn't work...

Old 12-16-2017, 07:30 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Maybe he was checking to see if you were active on the dating site, which you apparently are if you still have a profile and could log in to check up on him.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:33 PM

61,717 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Flower View Post
I'm sorry he treated you this way. It hurts finding out he is not trustworthy and the man you thought he was. It is good to know than to be in the dark. He is being a class A jerk. One you do not want to.build a life with.

In the meantime, it hurts like.crazy to have your hope for the future stomped on. Be kind to yourself. No matter what you're facing, you can always be kind to you.

Best wishes to you.
How is he Class A jerk??? I bet the whole "fiance" thing is only in OP's head.
They don't really have any "relationship", just some chats on the phone. Did he promissed her marriage? Are they exclusive? Maybe that's just OP's wishful thinking.
Talk is cheap...

Old 12-16-2017, 07:44 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Is that the same fiance who lives overseas?
That's very long distance. I bet he isn't interested in you anymore.
Remember your thread from April? He wasn't interested then either. What you expect? To see him once a year? That doesn't work...
Is this the woman in S. America who has a "fiance" in Florida?

Yeah, OP--he's not interested. This shouldn't be a surprise to you at this point. As I vaguely recall from your previous thread, he doesn't even have legal residency in the US; he can't do anything for you, anyway. Find someone in your local community.

Old 12-16-2017, 10:57 PM

3,958 posts, read 2,573,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
How is he Class A jerk??? I bet the whole "fiance" thing is only in OP's head.
They don't really have any "relationship", just some chats on the phone. Did he promissed her marriage? Are they exclusive? Maybe that's just OP's wishful thinking.
Talk is cheap...
Pardon me! Geezzz I didn't know the background, only what she wrote in her post here.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:47 PM

10,135 posts, read 27,475,197 times
When you say "active" did he respond to your contact? If not, how does that make him "Active?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships