Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 06:17 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana23 View Post
I guess I should have covered my eyes the moment the message came in, shut down the computer and forgot all about it.
It doesn't matter.

You need to ask her about it and let her know that it makes you uncomfortable. Personally I think the timing and content of the messages is suspect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2017, 06:25 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,720,329 times
So are you gonna say something or....?????

Old 12-21-2017, 06:27 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,368,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Is it really snooping if someone leaves their communication open on your device?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Yup... just because it's open doesn't give you permission to read it. The device might be yours but the page is not.
Puhleeze...if someone is using MY device and doesn't close their stuff down I see whatever I happen to see. I'd say they are either flaunting it in front of me and want to be caught or are subconsciously doing the same. I don't go out of my way to snoop but I won't close a blind eye to something right in front of my face either.

Of course I don't share my devices or my passwords with ANYONE.

Old 12-21-2017, 06:48 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Puhleeze...if someone is using MY device and doesn't close their stuff down I see whatever I happen to see. I'd say they are either flaunting it in front of me and want to be caught or are subconsciously doing the same. I don't go out of my way to snoop but I won't close a blind eye to something right in front of my face either.

Of course I don't share my devices or my passwords with ANYONE.

Old 12-21-2017, 07:09 PM

6,224 posts, read 6,614,318 times
If you can't trust her, period, then I say no deal.

I can't worry everytime I'm w/out her if she's messin'. If you can, you can be made a fool too often. Trust me, I know. But my opinion is mine, as many think I'm over the top but suffice saying -- too many ladies out there that are good, LOYAL (a HUGE plus for me), honest, decent, respectable & attractive, etc. for me to stay in a "bizarre love triangle" (Haha, a fav song of mine from the 80s & showing my age). LOL

Old 12-21-2017, 07:56 PM

10,135 posts, read 27,472,832 times
Its over.

Old 12-21-2017, 07:57 PM

1,178 posts, read 685,373 times
My Ex husband did this exact thing (Even on facebook) to women 'friends.' Those EXACT sort of messages. Good morning, Goodnight, etc. Later I discovered that every one of the 'friendly friends' was someone he had been flirting with, and not just online. Most of them he had stayed over or taken out on dates. Notice, he is my ex now.

No good can come from that. There's no reason for anyone in a relationship, male or female, to be messaging someone of the opposite sex at those hours those kinds of things unless they are longtime friendships or they are 17.

I agree---on the hunt. I wouldn't trust her either.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:07 PM

7 posts, read 10,972 times
The best way to have your questions answered is go directly to the person who you have questions for. I'm a firm believer in dealing with an issue that involves me directly with the other person involved. I don't like when people come to me talking about a problem they have with someone (especially if it's a mutual friend) .
For one thing it has nothing to do with me and second the more people that become involved end up twisting the story around and before you know it's become a huge problem and chances are feelings are going to be hurt.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:24 PM

242 posts, read 251,270 times
He’s an older doctor and saying good night and good morning to your gf?

She doing something sketchy with him or trying to monkey branch. You shouldn’t of needed to make this thread. Call her out on it and see her reaction then go from there. I wouldn’t aware his wife, just keep it between you two. No sense in making everyone’s life a mess.

There’s plenty of awesome women out there, don’t settle for someone who thinks they need a back burner.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:36 PM

124 posts, read 99,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgryfon View Post

And forget anyone who gives you a hard time for looking at the car wreck happening right in front of your face. Likely they are cheaters who think that confirming valid suspicions is worse than actually cheating...
Well put...here she is getting late night & early messages from a guy & messaged him back at her boyfriends place on his computer, it's open and he sees the messages. This Sydney guy wants to chime in to try to make OP look like a horrible guy as a Snoop.....You hit the nail on the head, sources say, if you snoop on "someone like Sydney" you'll be sorry you did as it'll probably contain Trash TV kind of material.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships