Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 02:23 PM

2,587 posts, read 1,595,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
I find that sex when you are drunk or buzzed is sometimes better than sober sex. Anyone else feel this way?

And Voila! Suddenly I’m no longer in drizzly but not too cold London on January 2nd. 2018, I am magically transformed to a hotel near The Straw Market, off Bay Street, Nassau, Bahamas, in autumn, (o.k. fall if you must), 1983 or 4, maybe 5.
I’m with a beautiful girl from Wildwood NJ, and we’re floating on a sea of Margaritas, she is pinning me down and huskily whispering that I don’t have to take the seaplane tomorrow to Miami, and then fly home to London.
She and the Margaritas won, I stayed another two days.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:43 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Francois View Post
And Voila! Suddenly I’m no longer in drizzly but not too cold London on January 2nd. 2018, I am magically transformed to a hotel near The Straw Market, off Bay Street, Nassau, Bahamas, in autumn, (o.k. fall if you must), 1983 or 4, maybe 5.
I’m with a beautiful girl from Wildwood NJ, and we’re floating on a sea of Margaritas, she is pinning me down and huskily whispering that I don’t have to take the seaplane tomorrow to Miami, and then fly home to London.
She and the Margaritas won, I stayed another two days.
And you're posting on CD??

Sounds like a really exciting time Think you'd better incorporate a few more drinks into your dream

Old 01-02-2018, 07:32 PM

2,587 posts, read 1,595,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
And you're posting on CD??

Sounds like a really exciting time Think you'd better incorporate a few more drinks into your dream

It was no dream o.c., my hand to God, it was my truthful reaction to the question, “Why is drunk sex better than sober sex?”
That episode in the Bahamas came to mind, of all the adventures that I had across the pond as a younger man, that time stood out.
Actually, any sex with a person that you’re attracted to and want to be with is good, or should be, the OP just kicked off some memories of good times I had in the U.S. many moons ago.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:27 AM

2,093 posts, read 1,926,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
I find that sex when you are drunk or buzzed is sometimes better than sober sex. Anyone else feel this way?
Well I wouldn't say it was better, but it was hard to finish. A phenomenon known as whiskey d#$%. So I ended up pounding away for a long time in every position imaginable. Ended up dripping with sweat. So maybe it wasn't better, but it was better for me

Old 01-03-2018, 07:37 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsteel View Post
Well I wouldn't say it was better, but it was hard to finish. A phenomenon known as whiskey d#$%. So I ended up pounding away for a long time in every position imaginable. Ended up dripping with sweat. So maybe it wasn't better, but it was better for me
Yeah, and depending how long that was, the female half might just end up tired,sore and wanting to hide the bottle next time.
Several hours can be a long time on a sensitive area.
BTDT

Old 01-03-2018, 09:38 AM

13,448 posts, read 15,478,210 times
Tipsy sex, maybe. drunk sex, no. at least not for me, and according to the guy it wasn't good for him either as i was passed out and totally unresponsive. and there was nothing sexy about puking.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:40 AM

2,802 posts, read 3,189,891 times
Keeping an erection is almost impossible while drunk. I guess the advantage of having sex while drunk is not being able to remember too much. That's real good if you're a terrible lay and your partner cannot remember anything notable.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:27 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,470,434 times
I've only occasionally had sex when drunk, and I do remember those occasions. They were very interesting at the time and in retrospect. It's not something I'd want to do very often, but it is a cool experience just the same. I've had sex when buzzed far more often than I have drunk, and it does have a lot to recommend it, as I listed in an earlier post. Again, I wouldn't want to do this all the time, but it is very enjoyable, and adds variety to all the sober sex I have.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:30 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
It might improve things for people who have a hard time getting past inhibitions otherwise. For those who don't have that barrier, it may create more issues than it solves.
I 100% agree with this.
I usually only hear people that are naturally unable to do things sober use alcohol for an excuse.
The alcohol seems for be a placebo.

Old 01-04-2018, 12:49 PM

2,093 posts, read 1,926,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Yeah, and depending how long that was, the female half might just end up tired,sore and wanting to hide the bottle next time.
Several hours can be a long time on a sensitive area.
BTDT
Well I wouldn't say it was for hours, but I did have the disclaimer that it was only better for me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships