Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 05:57 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,920,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
It depends really.
So, just because things could go badly, that's not a reason not to date someone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2018, 06:32 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
These posts are dumb
Ha! Good ole cbeisbol, who knows nothing about matters of the heart, and cant understand why people do the things they do in relationships, LOl.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:50 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:
Sure, and just because you could get burned, that's not a reason not to play with fire.

Old 01-03-2018, 08:10 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
Quote:
Hey, if you want to play with fire, go ahead. Some of you don't want to be burned by what looks to be a situation that could turn volatile. Just because some of us don't like drama doesn't mean we're dumb.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:08 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,976,518 times
Quote:
It's not that things could go badly, it's just that she played him, including humping his best friend and she stated that she rejected him and that's exactly what she did. If he had real feelings for her then she would be toast.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:14 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
As much as you love the ego-boost, it’s not fair to keep lapping up the attention and adoration, if there is no chance of reciprocation. You blew it. Leave the poor guy alone.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Ha! Good ole cbeisbol, who knows nothing about matters of the heart, and cant understand why people do the things they do in relationships, LOl.
Is there a reason that it is inherently bad for people to date someone their friend has had sex with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Sure, and just because you could get burned, that's not a reason not to play with fire.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Hey, if you want to play with fire, go ahead. Some of you don't want to be burned by what looks to be a situation that could turn volatile. Just because some of us don't like drama doesn't mean we're dumb.
Nope. I've not risked an infraction by saying that anyone is dumb.

Nor have I said that anyone was dumb for not wanting to date someone that their friend has had sex with.

What I said was dumb was the advice that people were giving based upon the unsupported assumption that it is inherently bad to have a relationship with someone their friend has had sex with.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
It's not that things could go badly, it's just that she played him, including humping his best friend and she stated that she rejected him and that's exactly what she did. If he had real feelings for her then she would be toast.
I don't see that she did that at all.

They never matched up because she was in a relationship when he showed interest and then she never made any attempt when she was available.

How is that playing him?
How did she reject him? Other than not starting anything with him when she was already in a relationship?

Old 01-03-2018, 09:24 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,976,518 times
Quote:
I don't see that she did that at all.

They never matched up because she was in a relationship when he showed interest and then she never made any attempt when she was available.

How is that playing him?
How did she reject him? Other than not starting anything with him when she was already in a relationship?
Thread title.
Quote:
I Rejected Him, I Feel I Made The Biggest Mistake of My Life
Excerpt from opening post.
Quote:
I ignore his calls and his texts, He left a voicemail and left a message on facebook to asked whats wrong and why wasn't I responding to him, I ignored that message to ...

Old 01-03-2018, 09:54 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:

Exactly.
Cheers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships