Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can you tell if your female partner is getting or on her period?
Yes 20 76.92%
No 4 15.38%
Sometimes 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 06:13 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,674,277 times

Advertisements

I was a little shocked that my husband apparently knew that I was just about to get my period.
We have never talk about this and as I don’t care if I get pregnant or not I never track this so I was really surprised he seemed to have this “special knowledge”.

So then I starting to try to figure out how her knew and I was a little shocked by the fact he picked up on all these changes that I seriously never noticed.

Do men usually notice this stuff with out being told or seeing blood?

Or is my husband just paying a lot more attention then I thought he was
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2018, 07:04 PM

1,884 posts, read 987,049 times
Behavior can be a clue (sometimes a HUGE clue), but don't forget that pheromones are also at play here. Whether the men notice them or not.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:15 PM

272 posts, read 216,011 times
Pretty sure any man that's been in a relationship with a woman can completely empathise with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwKbUVyHLY

Seems very accurate to me!

Old 01-06-2018, 07:20 PM

51,883 posts, read 52,267,434 times
Who in 2018 isn't familiar with pre menstrual syndrome?? I mean the ramp up in chocolate consummation and the cranky attitude?? Sherlock Holmes need not take on this case.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:32 PM

20,549 posts, read 30,282,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post

Do men usually notice this stuff with out being told or seeing blood?

I have never had any other man tell me he knew but my husband knows. We take naps together and he says he can smell a difference. I was a bit horrified and asked him if it was bad. I am always clean so it freaked me out a bit, lol. He said no worries and he likes it. Anyway no one else has ever told me that. I think my DH is just very in tune with me.

As for mood swings or cravings I am a lucky one. I'm pretty even keeled all the time...even hubby will tell you that, lol.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:39 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,201,263 times
...not every woman has PMS....and being "irritable" can be due to many reasons besides your period. Just because a guy "knows" doesn't mean he's correct - could just be a bad assumption.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:51 PM

Default Oh my....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuMart View Post
Pretty sure any man that's been in a relationship with a woman can completely empathise with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwKbUVyHLY

Seems very accurate to me!
LMAO...

Now I need to ask him if he is keeping a calendar

I can’t help like wondering if he is spying on me

Old 01-06-2018, 07:52 PM

20,549 posts, read 30,282,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
...not every woman has PMS....and being "irritable" can be due to many reasons besides your period. Just because a guy "knows" doesn't mean he's correct - could just be a bad assumption.
Ha, ha...but that is the quickest way to get a response out of a woman, "you must be pmsing" and whether it's true or not many women will have a comeback.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:53 PM

Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
I have never had any other man tell me he knew but my husband knows. We take naps together and he says he can smell a difference. I was a bit horrified and asked him if it was bad. I am always clean so it freaked me out a bit, lol. He said no worries and he likes it. Anyway no one else has ever told me that. I think my DH is just very in tune with me.

As for mood swings or cravings I am a lucky one. I'm pretty even keeled all the time...even hubby will tell you that, lol.
He told me I start to sleep more... any my skin breaks out a bit.
Heaven for bid my husband sees a drop of blood anywhere and he would freak :roll eyes

This conversation sparked when he approached with that I want to have sex vibe. I was doing something and wanted to mess with his head and so I played a long then just before getting to 3rd base I pulled the ... oh sorry I have my period ( yes I am evil ).

Then I got the look... like I just ran over his puppy or like he just got news the world was coming to the end. Most women know “that look”.

To add icing to this cake I said it’s okay we can just hug lol. I am not married to a hugger. Hugging is the thing that initates sex in his head.

So his replied....”Are you serious? You are lying! Then started dispelling all these facts or signs I never new or thought he could ever notice!”

I was shocked.

Last edited by klmrocks; 01-06-2018 at 08:06 PM..

Old 01-06-2018, 08:15 PM

“I “ don’t think I am more irritable.
I know my body temp is a lot higher.
And I do feel weaker and sleep more.

But he noticed stuff I did not formally note plus ... he started shoting out some dates and being a bit more technical and it made me a bit uneasy .... like he knows a bit too much. I seriously wonder if he is writing this stuff down ??? That video makes me wonder even more lol!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships