Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 07:02 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shypshnius View Post
Update: she just messaged me earlier today asking: "What are you doing on friday?". I replied that i don't have any plans for the evening. She have not asked me to meet up directly though. Thoughts?
Are you grown? Can you make a decision without input from anyone?
If yes then make these decisions about your life by yourself.
Do what you want.
Think what you want.
Read anything you want into anything she texts, posts, says, writes or shouts from the roof tops.
Be responsible for the choices you make for your life; it is actually the mature, adult way to keep control of your own life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2018, 07:19 AM

235 posts, read 148,518 times
Oh wow I hate drama queens like your ex. What is the point of breaking up then torturing you and making contact? I honestly don't get why they get off on that insane mindset. It really makes me angry.

The bad thing is OP is still into this crazy chick and ! FB!! LOL who still goes to FB geez louise.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:07 PM

22 posts, read 13,371 times
Honestly, the next time she's gonna message me (if she does), i will just respond with: "I'm sorry, i'm not feeling like playing your mind games anymore. Only message me when you would be willing to see me. I've missed you. Gotta go now. Bye". And i will just leave it like that. What ya think?

Old 01-23-2018, 05:42 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Honestly, the next time she's gonna message me (if she does), i will just respond with: "I'm sorry, i'm not feeling like playing your mind games anymore. Only message me when you would be willing to see me. I've missed you. Gotta go now. Bye". And i will just leave it like that. What ya think?
I think you should just give her your debit card number and PIN number.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:46 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
No. This can't end well. You will just keep being in pain. Don't answer. Move on. Make yourself do it. All of this is only hurting you and she will only ever "give" you enough to keep getting these obvious reactions out of you.

She needs the boost. Let her get it elsewhere - or not, that is not your worry. At all. Please let this go, it will really eat you up over time.

Old 01-25-2018, 11:32 PM

86 posts, read 80,362 times
Quote:
If Love is truly a battlefield, then you would be the soldier wearing the glowing neon suit with the "Hit Me for Bonus Points" sign emblazoned atop your helmet.

Your message would be read by your wily Amour as "Irrelevant irrelevant, irrelevant irrelevant irrelevant. Irrelevant. Irrelevant irrelevant. I'VE MISSED YOU!!! I'm not worthy, but hurt me more! Thank you, Ma'am, may I have another!"

For entertainment purposes only, might I suggest sending her a note stating "I really need to discuss something with you. It's something important that I've been thinking about for awhile now."

Then block her number...for at least 6 months.

Worse case: You have excised a headache on your terms.
Best case: You will trip her wires and have her utterly confused about the Universe. Then she'll be the one wearing the neon suit while she demands Answers.

Old 01-26-2018, 02:52 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Ex girlfriends also go through a period of uncertainty about their actions.

I'd say, leave it alone. Don't make any effort to communicate with her, until, or if, she is more direct about what she wants.

Old 01-26-2018, 06:31 AM

1,199 posts, read 730,821 times
Jesus Christ this guy is weak.

Old 01-28-2018, 09:32 AM

22 posts, read 13,371 times
Quick update: so yeah.. She messaged me this Friday in the evening once again asking: "what are you doing tomorrow?". She said that it would be fun to meetup since we haven't seen each other for a while. I asked her: "are you sure you want this?" and she said yes. So i called her the next day on Saturday and asked her for a coffee. And you know what? She said: "sorry, i feel tired, not today"... Then i asked her out once again on Sunday and she replied with: "if my friend will let me" and sent me a photo of him sitting next to her in a bar... I assume it's her boyfriend... She also added: "i will message you myself when i need you". I responded with: "sorry, i'm not a doormat and i'm not willing to wait forever". So i'm pretty sure that she's just playing games and ****ing with my mind now for some reason.. Why do you think she would be doing this? Like what's even the point? If she's in relationship with someone else, why would she even message me telling me that she wants to meetup but when i ask her out, she refuses to? Kinda blows my mind..

Old 01-28-2018, 09:39 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
The "I'm not a doormat" part was good but then..."not forever" implying you're still willing to wait for some time.
God, you just love getting kicked around, don't you?
Instead of wondering why she does what she does, you'd better start asking yourself why you do what you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships