Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 12:47 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,540,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunlounger88 View Post
I'm 5'10 195 fitness model type physique, impeccable fashion sense, decent looking face with dark features and thick facial hair that's well maintained. My look overall is very heavily masculine but with a modern very slight metrosexual influence. I get compliments for being attractive from strangers on a daily basis
So... do you expect women to be shallow and date based on appearance?

all of the things you said above, say nothing about you as a person

well, I got a glass case you can stand in if I want a male barbie doll

Old 01-28-2018, 12:49 PM

36 posts, read 13,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFan View Post

there's nothing I lack on a character level. My character is every bit as strong as my muscles - I'm loyal, honest, etc...

Old 01-28-2018, 12:50 PM

617 posts, read 1,202,357 times
Our favorite car salesman has returned.

Old 01-28-2018, 12:52 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,540,508 times
Quote:
there's nothing I lack on a character level. My character is every bit as strong as my muscles - I'm loyal, honest, etc...
if you are such a good catch, why isn't anyone biting?

stop blaming other people for not paying attention to you, you think you can force people to be interested in you?

Old 01-28-2018, 12:56 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
What's really frustrating is 40 usernames in 5 years and your story is the exact same as 5 years ago.

It doesn't matter what you look like, how much you make, how you dress. You have always focused on the wrong things, have horrible taste in friends and there is something about who you are as a person that is off-putting to women your age.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
if you are such a good catch, why isn't anyone biting?

stop blaming other people for not paying attention to you, you think you can force people to be interested in you?

I have decent looking women over 30 to 35 who approach me all the time

It's just the women my age who are impossible

Old 01-28-2018, 01:06 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
What's really frustrating is 40 usernames in 5 years and your story is the exact same as 5 years ago.

It doesn't matter what you look like, how much you make, how you dress. You have always focused on the wrong things, have horrible taste in friends and there is something about who you are as a person that is off-putting to women your age.
That's the amazing thing for us armchair psychologists. It's the same story with each username, with an astounding lack of self-reflection and personal growth. All of us have given him great advice over the years, and he never takes it, coming back time after time with the same issues.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
That's the amazing thing for us armchair psychologists. It's the same story with each username, with an astounding lack of self-reflection and personal growth. All of us have given him great advice over the years, and he never takes it, coming back time after time with the same issues.

I never used to get any interest from any women

now I have tons and tons of women over 30 and even very attractive single moms in mid 20s who would kill to be with me but the childless quality attractive ladies remain a very difficult puzzle piece that I just can't figure out

ive never had women so aggressively pursue me until this year. I guess I chalk it up to being better looking and more confident in my vibe than ever before

Old 01-28-2018, 01:10 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,369,217 times
Quote:

This.

Quote:
Which is not necessarily enough to assess genuine interest. And there's more to overall compatibility than physical aesthetics and a couple should-be basic character traits.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:12 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,405,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arushan View Post
Our favorite car salesman has returned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships