Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 05:41 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,455,055 times

Advertisements

Look at how you feel. Perhaps it is time to end your marriage and begin a new chapter with a new woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2018, 07:35 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Your going to blow up your life, family and household. Forget about her for good, you cannot be "friends" based on your post. She's married too, so that would be another household busted up, and her husband might kneecap you for it. Not worth it. Unless you decide to move on clean like the poster above says. She would have to be able to do the same.

Last edited by D. Scott; 02-19-2018 at 07:45 PM..

Old 02-19-2018, 09:34 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,927,232 times
Nice!

This is some quality advice right here!

Seriously? This is the advice you give this guy? Links on how to properly cheat on his wife and have an affair without getting caught?

Old 02-19-2018, 10:30 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
Nice!

This is some quality advice right here!

Seriously? This is the advice you give this guy? Links on how to properly cheat on his wife and have an affair without getting caught?
It was awful advice. Most people get caught eventually anyway. Plenty of ways for suspicious spouses to use tech to catch their partners. Sites like Ashley Madison try to make cheating sound hip and cool. And some fools fall for it.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:41 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budrum View Post
Well, i am married with kids, love my wife, lately it was a bit hard situation,
and while ago i met some girl, by business. first moment i saw her, i felt in love, she is awesome.
I a trying very hard to concentrate on my wife and to show her much more love then before, it made our relationship better, but every time
i talk or see the other girl(only since we are business connected) i feel broke again.
What can i do? how can i get over it?? btw she married and btw she likes me but have no idea in what way..
I had 1-2 situations like this one about some girls in my marriage and i always found a way to get over it, now i am a bit afraid its very strong.
My goal is very clear, I want to be in love completly with my wife and be just a friend to the other one. How can i achieve it? please
Uh, no.

Old 02-20-2018, 12:48 AM

7 posts, read 5,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post
If youre not a "One Thread Wonder" then it's easy. Remember why you married your wife, how life would be without your family. Don't consider alternatives. Our choices are ours. You wake up, kiss your wife, say I love you.
if need be, learn the serenity prayer:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as the pathway to peace.

If you put this in your head, and your heart, you will look at your wife as your partner, not a commitment. The other female as something/one, you can't change, and don't need to. And the serenity to be happy with your life and your wife. Don't settle, but recognize your happiness.
Thank you, very helpful

Old 02-20-2018, 01:40 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
The best advise you can get is from your spouse when you run into situations like these.

Ask your wife!

Old 02-20-2018, 01:58 AM

7 posts, read 5,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
The best advise you can get is from your spouse when you run into situations like these.

Ask your wife!
Ask her what?
Why i should make her feel bad? how would she feel if i tell her that i had a crush on someone? she will immediately ask "on whoo?", and i can't lie her about who, and she knows that girl btw.

Why not just tell my wife the halt of the true? tell her that i miss her wand ant her, thats the true an just skip the other girl part

Old 02-20-2018, 03:33 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budrum View Post
Ask her what?
Why i should make her feel bad? how would she feel if i tell her that i had a crush on someone? she will immediately ask "on whoo?", and i can't lie her about who, and she knows that girl btw.

Why not just tell my wife the halt of the true? tell her that i miss her wand ant her, thats the true an just skip the other girl part
There's something missing in your marriage if you feel this strong over some work strange you hardly know. I implore you to find out what is missing in your marriage.

Imo, had this woman expressed the same feelings as you do, you'd be having an affair by now and everything would slowly go to sht (in her marriage, too).

You clearly have difficulties controlling yourself, ergo you are here asking for advise.

Old 02-20-2018, 04:52 AM

1,058 posts, read 675,615 times
You need to channel the novelty and excitement of something new into a project or your marriage. You need something to feel passionate about again. Just make sure it’s something you can feel good about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships