Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2018, 01:41 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongobongo View Post
Could it be something about you? Some women who are obese and otherwise disgusting see no problems with themselves. Some men are not turned on by the prospect of rolling over on top of a mountain of meat.
In this case, shouldn't a man probably NOT choose a mountain of flabby disgusting meat to be his girlfriend, and to have sex with?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
Because it's all about your needs and wants, of course!
As a woman I can say that I like my man to have an orgasm not because it's my personal need, but because I want him to be happy and it's a turnon to see him turned on.

From what I understand the opposite is often very true too - men want women to be satisfied and it turns men on to see their women turned on.

I think that's a natural desire...to have your mate satisfied, not aggravated and just grinding through.

Old 05-10-2018, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
And maybe you need to learn to not be so judgmental and even angry towards an unknown guy. Nobody here knows these people; nobody here knows the actual personal/social dynamic which exists between these two people, yet many on here are playing armchair psychologist and diagnosing this guy with a variety of ailments. All these Dr. Laura's and Dear Abby's appearing out of the woodwork to shame, diagnose, and berate this guy! LOL..And of course, the usual gender battle erupts whenever there is a male-female issue or problem being discussed. Gotta stick with your team and try to outdo or bash the other side.
Huh? I answered the only information we have on this thread.

I suppose I could have made a bunch of ish up but whom would that have helped?

As for anger, well...hasthag irony. Relax. They're done with one another. They broke up. Whatever the issue is, he's addressing it on his own or has found a non-"disgusting" slab of "meat" (who's angry again? And defensive?) to jump on, and she is off to find someone more to her liking as well. It didn't work out, and they've gone their separate ways which I think most of us predicted from the get-go.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:34 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
I hope I remember to bump this thread every so often if it ever starts to lose traction. I just love the thread title!
Thanks to homina12, every time I see the thread title, the song starts playing...

//www.city-data.com/forum/51801149-post194.html

Old 05-10-2018, 03:27 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,015,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Thanks to homina12, every time I see the thread title, the song starts playing...

In the corner, no less!
Very nice!

Old 05-10-2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

I keep thinking of this one song on my DH's 70s playlist (he has all genres)...Baby I'm-a Want You...because we always sing it at eachother, "I just can't live without your lovin' and affection/Givin' me direction" except we never say "direction."

Old 05-10-2018, 05:55 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,015,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I keep thinking of this one song on my DH's 70s playlist (he has all genres)...Baby I'm-a Want You...because we always sing it at eachother, "I just can't live without your lovin' and affection/Givin' me direction" except we never say "direction."
Uh oh, I do the same thing when I hear that song. But it does actually make more sense with the 'erection' in it. Just a bit unexpected from a less-than-edgy group like Bread.

Old 05-11-2018, 11:45 AM

23,219 posts, read 29,044,905 times
I've been lucky, over the years, to find some extremely skillful operators who could unfailingly get me erect even if I was dead tired or sick as a dog. Uncannily, they knew the exact buttons to press, each and every time. Without that I would have had a problem getting erect on my own!

Old 05-11-2018, 12:16 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,987,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
As a woman I can say that I like my man to have an orgasm not because it's my personal need, but because I want him to be happy and it's a turnon to see him turned on.

From what I understand the opposite is often very true too - men want women to be satisfied and it turns men on to see their women turned on.

I think that's a natural desire...to have your mate satisfied, not aggravated and just grinding through.
Oh yes, absolutely. That's the best part. And it is such a turn on!

Old 05-11-2018, 05:31 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
It sounds like the issues are more with his attitude, than physical. With modern pharmaceuticals there is no reason most men should have a problem in this area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships