Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 09:41 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
If a thread posted by a younger man complaining that his post menopausal partner wasn’t getting wet and he was sick of it.... I wonder how that would go down?
Try it. I can almost guarantee it's her problem to deal with though, at least in my opinion.

I know some guys here like to pretend there's gender inequality in responses to their posts, but really, show some examples please --and then we'll discuss reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 10:02 PM

2,483 posts, read 2,474,807 times
Quote:
If a thread posted by a younger man complaining that his post menopausal partner wasn’t getting wet and he was sick of it.... I wonder how that would go down?
You already know: Mod's would be editing posts and issuing infractions left-and-right.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:08 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
I guarantee it would begin with people, especially women, saying the first thing for the woman to do would be to see a doctor. There would be anecdotes involving HRT and the like.

It would START with what the woman should medically do about it. Right out of the gate. There would also be, er, mechanical recommendations. So to speak. And romantic and lifestyle recommendations. On how they could both FACE what was going on. Not on how she could yell at him that it was his fault for making a sound or maybe he just was too ugly, and she needn't address things at all and with a hot man her dryness would definitely disappear, etc.

So there you have it. Of course defensiveness would read its head at some point just as it has here, in spades. I fail to see the point you're trying to make here.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:15 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardlx View Post
You already know: Mod's would be editing posts and issuing infractions left-and-right.
Oh please, we get comments on how nobody loves old or "obese" (including from obese guys) or ugly (yep, literally) women on here all the time, those posts stay. This is in your head.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:17 PM

2,483 posts, read 2,474,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh please, we get comments on how nobody loves old or "obese" (including from obese guys) or ugly (yep, literally) women on here all the time, those posts stay. This is in your head.
Constant ED jokes/puns aren't in my head; they're in this thread. I am certain an equivalent set of gender-reversed puns/jokes about a medical condition wouldn't be tolerated -- nor should they be.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:28 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I guarantee it would begin with people, especially women, saying the first thing for the woman to do would be to see a doctor. There would be anecdotes involving HRT and the like.

It would START with what the woman should medically do about it. Right out of the gate. There would also be, er, mechanical recommendations. So to speak. And romantic and lifestyle recommendations. On how they could both FACE what was going on. Not on how she could yell at him that it was his fault for making a sound or maybe he just was too ugly, and she needn't address things at all and with a hot man her dryness would definitely disappear, etc.

So there you have it. Of course defensiveness would read its head at some point just as it has here, in spades. I fail to see the point you're trying to make here.

"It's the man's fault it's the man's fault...its always the man's fault". And then 100 women would chime in posting "yes!! Men's fault men's fault always", and then he could post : "point proven."

Only... that's really lame, and not going to happen. It's' not us vs them, it"s who needs help with their problem, its usually the one who has weird perspectives of what women think, and decide they're the enemy.

Old 05-18-2018, 12:05 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post

It's' not us vs them, it"s who needs help with their problem, its usually the one who has weird perspectives of what women think, and decide they're the enemy.
No, it's not us vs them. Men and women love each other (mostly).

I've never felt that women are bashing my gender (I mostly get the impression women like my gender - apart from the gay lady I work with and I know the reason why).

This thread is fun. At some other poor dudes expense though.

Old 05-18-2018, 05:47 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
No, it's not us vs them. Men and women love each other (mostly).

I've never felt that women are bashing my gender (I mostly get the impression women like my gender - apart from the gay lady I work with and I know the reason why).

This thread is fun. At some other poor dudes expense though.
Yes, some poor dude has no idea that his lost erection is the subject of a 35-page thread on an Internet forum!

Old 05-18-2018, 08:11 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,347,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yes, some poor dude has no idea that his lost erection is the subject of a 35-page thread on an Internet forum!
Well, one could interpret this thread as a sometimes insensitive discussion of an issue that has or will affect every man at some point in his life, and based on that interpretation they might refrain from risking offending people. I don't think that interpretation is happening, but I don't think it's too much to ask

Old 05-18-2018, 08:15 AM

50,290 posts, read 47,032,885 times
I thought the erection was over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships