Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 04:43 PM

5 posts, read 4,216 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

I am a 35 year old single woman living in the UK. A few weeks ago I started a sexual relationship with my neighbour who is 16 (Age of consent is 16) . Everything was going fine but yesterday we got accidently caught by the boys mom on the couch in the living room. His parents returned too soon and I did not expect it. The mother had a strong reaction at first and I was forced to leave. An hour later I got the dad knocking on my door saying he is OK with me having sex with his son as long as condoms are used and he will not fall in love as he is going away to university in less than 2 years. We had an agreement with the dad but he told me the mother was hesitant and she won't allow me to continue but since he is above the age of consent we should make our meetups discrete.

I have mixed feelings now. I think that the boy is old enough to know what he wants and he is a man, he would be having sex with some teenager girl anyway so what makes the difference if its someone more mature? at least I can teach him some tips in bed. I really don't see anything wrong with it. What should I do? should I do as the dad said or stop? I haven't seen him since yesterday.

Thanks.

Old 04-12-2018, 04:48 PM

271 posts, read 257,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneShame View Post
Hi everyone,

I am a 35 year old single woman living in the UK. A few weeks ago I started a sexual relationship with my neighbour who is 16 (Age of consent is 16) . Everything was going fine but yesterday we got accidently caught by the boys mom on the couch in the living room. His parents returned too soon and I did not expect it. The mother had a strong reaction at first and I was forced to leave. An hour later I got the dad knocking on my door saying he is OK with me having sex with his son as long as condoms are used and he will not fall in love as he is going away to university in less than 2 years. We had an agreement with the dad but he told me the mother was hesitant and she won't allow me to continue but since he is above the age of consent we should make our meetups discrete.

I have mixed feelings now. I think that the boy is old enough to know what he wants and he is a man, he would be having sex with some teenager girl anyway so what makes the difference if its someone more mature? at least I can teach him some tips in bed. I really don't see anything wrong with it. What should I do? should I do as the dad said or stop? I haven't seen him since yesterday.

Thanks.
Aren't there any nice men your own age. Leave that child alone.

Old 04-12-2018, 04:48 PM

378 posts, read 230,357 times
Well over in the states, we see this sort of relationship as predatory as you are older and more experienced. Also, the majority of 16 year olds aren't emotionally mature or well equipped to handle such an affair. Best to keep sexual relations within age range and not with 30 or 40 year olds.

Old 04-12-2018, 04:49 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Dear Penthouse Forum:

I never thought it could happen to me. Ever since September, my neighbor's son Jake had wandered over once in a while for homework help. But one unexpectedly hot Indian summer day, when I was wilting away inside the house wearing as little as possible...........CLICK and signup FOR FREE to read the rest!

Quote:
the boy is old enough to know what he wants and he is a man
Eew. No he friggin' doesn't, LOL. He's 16. He's still lighting his farts on fire. p.s. What 16-year-old in the entire history of 16-year-old-ness actually knew what he wanted? I mean yeah. They know. They want world peace, and to go to law school, or maybe to backpack around Europe plus really right now...they want to kill the next level of Call of Duty. Well. If not much else is going on.

Plus they want tacos.

Or maybe, meh, they want to listen to tunes...if nothing else is up, anyway...just...yeah...

What was the question again?

Last edited by JerZ; 04-12-2018 at 04:57 PM..

Old 04-12-2018, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatethewinter View Post
Aren't there any nice men your own age. Leave that child alone.
I think he is a attractive man. I just had a thing for younger guys always, I cannot help it.

Old 04-12-2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreams2013 View Post
Well over in the states, we see this sort of relationship as predatory as you are older and more experienced. Also, the majority of 16 year olds aren't emotionally mature or well equipped to handle such an affair. Best to keep sexual relations within age range and not with 30 or 40 year olds.
I see. Well to each of their own.

Old 04-12-2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Dear Penthouse Forum:

I never thought it could happen to me. Ever since September, my neighbor's son Jake came over once in a while for homework help. But one unexpectedly hot Indian summer day, when I was wilting away inside the house wearing as little as possible...........CLICK and signup FOR FREE to read the rest!

Eew. No he friggin' doesn't, LOL. He's 16. He's still lighting his farts on fire. p.s. What 16-year-old in the entire history of 16-year-old-ness actually knew what he wanted?
He is a boy. His hormones are raging. I don't think sex can harm a 16 year old guy if he consents.

Old 04-12-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneShame View Post
He is a boy. His hormones are raging. I don't think sex can harm a 16 year old guy if he consents.
It's possible the law feels differently. Have you called your local Sheriff's office to find out? You might just want to check that out. Just, you know, to cover all your bases. Let us know!

Old 04-12-2018, 04:58 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,404,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Dear Penthouse Forum:

I never thought it could happen to me. Ever since September, my neighbor's son Jake had wandered over once in a while for homework help. But one unexpectedly hot Indian summer day, when I was wilting away inside the house wearing as little as possible...........CLICK and signup FOR FREE to read the rest!

Eew. No he friggin' doesn't, LOL. He's 16. He's still lighting his farts on fire. p.s. What 16-year-old in the entire history of 16-year-old-ness actually knew what he wanted? I mean yeah. They know. They want world peace, and to go to law school, or maybe to backpack around Europe plus really right now...they want to kill the next level of Call of Duty. Well. If not much else is going on.

Plus they want tacos.
And maybe this is me being judgmental, but I have a difficult time believing that a grown women is having great sex with a teenager. Is he eager? Sure. Enthusiastic? You bet. A generous, thoughtful lover who takes his time? EEeeeeehhh, maybe not?

Old 04-12-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And maybe this is me being judgmental, but I have a difficult time believing that a grown women is having great sex with a teenager. Is he eager? Sure. Enthusiastic? You bet. A generous, thoughtful lover who takes his time? EEeeeeehhh, maybe not?
But you don't understand...this is different...

Jake is a man.

He calls her his bae. And he spells it right.

Dis da real deal, yo.

She's getting him a shaving kit for his birthday. He's going to practice on an unpeeled orange until his facial hair grows in.

Somebody call the friggin' cops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships