Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2018, 02:43 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,569,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlincow View Post
She is very anxious and nervous about skipped periods. She said she cannot focus on sex if she didn't get her period. She said "no period no sex." She is nervous, I get it, fine, let's wait for her period.

Then I thought... she may be experiencing perimenopause. What if she doesn't get a period for 6 months? She said, then no sex for 6 months.

If I knew she had such a ridiculously low sex drive, I would not have dated her. We are aged 40. Did she issue a sex ultimatum?

Original poster there are only two type's of 100% safe sexual activities.

1. Cunningham sex and Lisa sex my bad Lisa sorry I meant fellatinos.... from the Roman root word....

(2) And oh oh oh forget about it...

If this is not the solution , I don't know what is!!!

Last edited by Howest2008; 05-15-2018 at 02:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2018, 02:53 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,008,557 times
Quote:
She is very anxious and nervous about skipped periods. She said she cannot focus on sex if she didn't get her period. She said "no period no sex." She is nervous, I get it, fine, let's wait for her period.

Then I thought... she may be experiencing perimenopause. What if she doesn't get a period for 6 months? She said, then no sex for 6 months.

If I knew she had such a ridiculously low sex drive, I would not have dated her. We are aged 40. Did she issue a sex ultimatum?

This woman can easlity go to a clinic or just take a pregnancy test to see if she's pregnant or not.Why would she tell you that you might have to wait 6 months?It sounds to me that she's just avoiding having sex with you.She needs to go to a DR to get herself checked out.The fact that she isn't thinking on her own to do this...something wrong with this person.

Old 05-15-2018, 04:41 PM

9,952 posts, read 6,661,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by codergirl View Post
This woman can easlity go to a clinic or just take a pregnancy test to see if she's pregnant or not.Why would she tell you that you might have to wait 6 months?It sounds to me that she's just avoiding having sex with you.She needs to go to a DR to get herself checked out.The fact that she isn't thinking on her own to do this...something wrong with this person.
Either that or she thinks the OP is incredibly stupid and won’t find it crazy that she’d suggest waiting almost 8 months to find out if she is pregnant and possibly put their baby at risk by not providing appropriate prenatal care. Then again, she already seems to have some loopy ideas, so I wouldn’t put it past her to think that she doesn’t need prenatal care at all or that pregnant women can’t have sex.

Old 05-16-2018, 03:34 PM

33 posts, read 16,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenAddict View Post
Either that or she thinks the OP is incredibly stupid and won’t find it crazy that she’d suggest waiting almost 8 months to find out if she is pregnant and possibly put their baby at risk by not providing appropriate prenatal care. Then again, she already seems to have some loopy ideas, so I wouldn’t put it past her to think that she doesn’t need prenatal care at all or that pregnant women can’t have sex.
Maybe I didn't provide an important detail.
She wants her period because she does not want to lactate anymore.
This is not about pregnancy

Old 05-16-2018, 03:45 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,581,719 times
@OP run for the hills.

Old 05-16-2018, 04:34 PM

23,170 posts, read 26,173,566 times
Quote:
Hate to mention this but can't you have sex without sucking on her breasts?

Old 05-16-2018, 04:47 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,978,053 times
Quote:
Uh. This lady is NOT a nurse. LOL.

OP... it is all just too weird. Move on.

Old 05-16-2018, 05:16 PM

17,207 posts, read 57,028,205 times
Quote:
That is uncalled for.
Condom + Withdraw is within my parameters of acceptable risk.
If she is not comfortable with those parameters, she should tell me, but she never did.
If she wants 100%, she should have told me, but I'm sure if she told every man that, they would run.

When driving, is there a 100% chance you won't die from a car accident?
No, it is an acceptable risk.
Dude. Is that even sex? In your place, I would not bother. I can do better DIY.

Old 05-17-2018, 05:25 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,293,724 times
This woman appears to have a lot of issues. Frankly, I don't understand why you are with her at all.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:14 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,925,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Mitch View Post
Dude. Is that even sex? In your place, I would not bother. I can do better DIY.
What? Of course it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships