Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2018, 07:02 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times

Advertisements

OP, how did y'all meet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2018, 07:10 PM

33 posts, read 16,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Not very smart of a woman with two kids by two men.
she said both children were planned. depending on the ovulation cycle, the date of inception heavily influences the child's gender.

thats what she said. and thats how she got a boy and a girl

We met at match.com

Old 05-13-2018, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Dumb on your part unless you never ever want to have kids (after just a few months).

Smart on her part.
I do not want anymore kids; I already have two.
I am okay with being a stepfather.

Old 05-13-2018, 07:13 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlincow View Post
she said both children were planned. depending on the ovulation cycle, the date of inception heavily influences the child's gender.

thats what she said. and thats how she got a boy and a girl
OK. Lots of random biological facts in this thread.

Good luck, OP. You two don't have much of a foundation, since you don't trust each other, and you have a LOT to sort out. With each of you having two kids, you really should be much more discerning about who you bring into their lives.

I honestly think you need to regroup, and I question whether she is ready to date AT ALL.

Old 05-13-2018, 07:33 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,082,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
I question whether she is ready to date AT ALL.
Oh c'mon. Why would anyone question whether a lactating perimenopausal (possibly pregnant) mother is ready to date AT ALL?

Old 05-13-2018, 07:36 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Quote:
I do not want anymore kids; I already have two.
I am okay with being a stepfather.
Problem is during "peri-menapausal" time for some differs.. My personal experience was (I went thru it in my early 40's too) The only way I got to the bottom of it was to have a "Blood Test" .. Get a test that indicates just where you are on the SCALE of hormones >

LOL,, My Family physician mocked me because I was so young on "HIS"scale..but sure enough... my hormonal level indicated I was close to "Menopausal" IF not totally menopausal! .. Believe me..I used my finger to shake at him..because he LOL when suggested it.. I got the result before him..so knew full well what they meant!! ( BTW~~ I'm a medical person)

Point was, it wasn't just flashes/emotional instability ( especially when driving with A-Holes )... BUT I realized it wasn't normal for myself.. Took control fit..got educated etc etc..

OP I'd bet the farm, you nor this women wish to have any more children.. BEST advice is.. She find out just where her HORMONE LEVELS are..and BTW.. Stay away from those "Stimulating Activities" to promote "Lactation" !! The human body responds to stimulus.."Enough Said" !

Old 05-13-2018, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Oh c'mon. Why would anyone question whether a lactating perimenopausal (possibly pregnant) mother is ready to date AT ALL?
In her defense, she is a great amazing person who was not lactating when she met me and the perimenopause is not confirmed.

Old 05-13-2018, 07:49 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,082,195 times
Quote:
In her defense, she is a great amazing person who was not lactating when she met me and the perimenopause is not confirmed.
I don't think anyone is attacking her, but if you really wanted to defend her you probably should have never made this thread. A good hiding place is your best defense.

Old 05-13-2018, 07:54 PM

1,058 posts, read 676,271 times
Quote:
She is lactating because she weened off her 4 year old just 6 months ago. When I started sucking her 2 months ago, I guess it induced milk production again.
I just don't know how I feel about that

Old 05-13-2018, 08:04 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
You can't make someone's milk come back by "suckling" her only four times over several months.

I feel like you're giving us a lot of info we don't need.

NONE of this has anything at all to do with a woman not wanting to have sex with you. The mechanics of perimenopause have zip to do with her not wanting you. I feel like you started this thread just to drop gross tidbits. None of the "medical" things you are managing to slide into this thread are anything to do with a woman making excuses for not sleeping with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships